Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Your Connection Destination

Apparently they changed their pricing without even changing it on their site. What was once $9 a month is now $29 a month. completely overpriced!! Got a huge bill for an app that doesnt even do as much as the rest. When I contacted regarding the pricing issue and asked for a refund due to no clear statement of price change on the website, their excuse was "we wrote a blog about it" Worst customer service ever. absolutely upset

Sprout Soup

The support was great until you're actually a paying customer. Then it dropped off and all but disappeared. Swell never worked on the POS. Support wasn't helpful. Then I downgraded to the free account, my shop qualifies, but I'm still locked out with the app demanding payment and once again support hasn't helped.

Ropes And Rhinestones

My app quit working, i can't get in and neither can my customers. This has been going on for days. I got one response from support and then haven't heard anything. Please let me know why this isn't working!!!!! love swell rewards, it's easy to use and my customers are loving it.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We completely understand your frustration. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and our support system has already reached out to you in hopes of fixing this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience and please reach out to us if there are any lingering issues.

1 2 3 5 Next