Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Pierced N Proud

Very unhappy, upgraded only to be told it will cost me $150 to get the upgrades installed on my site. Is this a joke? im paying you and you want more money to make sure its installed? NOT HAPPY

Brothers With Glass

Used this app for months, invested over $600 and got less than half back from their service. We have lots of people signing up but the way it works it really does not do anything special to convert. They have tools but they are pretty basic. Overall its a tracking program and it does that well but it really did not create more sales.

Updated review: tried a few other options and still no good results. Here are my stats:

Value Generated: $512
Total investment: $644
Issued 1,000,000 points and 10,000 have been redeemed.

We just don't see customers increasing their spend or frequency. Programs like this just dont work that well anymore.

The Abbey Collection

07-17-2020 Well I really don’t like to do this, but the lack of communication and action in regards to your coding issue leaves me no alternative but to write this and lower your rating. Service is POOR AT BEST!

The base app works well. Simple setup.

Titanparacord

We tried a lot of Rewards Apps, and Swell is by far our favorite. Very customizable, and lots of essential tools within. I am def recommending this to my colleagues. Keep up the great work!

UPDATE: 06/07/18
Well, the program stopped working after asking me to upgrade my plan. I entered my credit card info, and now I have a locked app with just a white screen. Customers are getting angry because their coupons no longer work...still waiting for a fix.

Your Connection Destination

Apparently they changed their pricing without even changing it on their site. What was once $9 a month is now $29 a month. completely overpriced!! Got a huge bill for an app that doesnt even do as much as the rest. When I contacted regarding the pricing issue and asked for a refund due to no clear statement of price change on the website, their excuse was "we wrote a blog about it" Worst customer service ever. absolutely upset

Sprout Soup

The support was great until you're actually a paying customer. Then it dropped off and all but disappeared. Swell never worked on the POS. Support wasn't helpful. Then I downgraded to the free account, my shop qualifies, but I'm still locked out with the app demanding payment and once again support hasn't helped.

Ropes And Rhinestones

My app quit working, i can't get in and neither can my customers. This has been going on for days. I got one response from support and then haven't heard anything. Please let me know why this isn't working!!!!! love swell rewards, it's easy to use and my customers are loving it.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We completely understand your frustration. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and our support system has already reached out to you in hopes of fixing this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience and please reach out to us if there are any lingering issues.

1 2 3 5 Next