Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

MARTÉX

I have just installed it.
I really enjoy its user-friendly interface.
I look forward to a top-notch performance! :)

Hubbart S Deal Hub

So far so good. I had a lot of questions while trying to set it up so that's is why I gave a 4. Seems to be better than the other reward apps I tried in terms of options and rewards you can offer are really good.

Storetrendingcom

App takes a little time to fully understand but once you've put in the time it works nicely. Great that they offer free option while businesses are getting started. Wonderful way to start spreading the word about your new store!

Gribulle

Pretty easy to get started with it.
I have had any traffic on my website so I can't say for the actual reward program but I like the campaign options =)

Kit Cat Boutique

so far does what I was looking for

Blackcbd

Sympathique pour le coté gratuit, mais manque de fonctionnalité sans ouvrir le porte feuille...

Hair Beauty More

looks great so far you'll get the next star when i get results

In A Perfect World

Great! Really easy to use! Directions were clear and the process was hassle free!

Salsarise

Haven't started using it, but it looks like a very good app. I would recommend it!

Bonton Boutique

Hi all,

This app is one exquisite little extension that packs tremendous power and features. It will help anyone from beginners to the most advanced professionals in their endevour to the top of the sales chain. Prices for subscriptions are a bit steep if the budget is very tight, there are ways around that. So all in all an amazing app and a must have.