Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

BerkshireVape

Great app,every shopify store should have this!
This seems to track referrals really well,i'll def stick with it!

the other options work good and rewards points also work well

DM · DLUXOMODE EUR®

I think I am going to love it when launching my store, if so, I will certainly rate you 5 stars. But do not oblige me to write 100 characters, please!

MARTÉX

I have just installed it.
I really enjoy its user-friendly interface.
I look forward to a top-notch performance! :)

Hubbart S Deal Hub

So far so good. I had a lot of questions while trying to set it up so that's is why I gave a 4. Seems to be better than the other reward apps I tried in terms of options and rewards you can offer are really good.

Storetrendingcom

App takes a little time to fully understand but once you've put in the time it works nicely. Great that they offer free option while businesses are getting started. Wonderful way to start spreading the word about your new store!

Gribulle

Pretty easy to get started with it.
I have had any traffic on my website so I can't say for the actual reward program but I like the campaign options =)

Kit Cat Boutique

so far does what I was looking for

Blackcbd

Sympathique pour le coté gratuit, mais manque de fonctionnalité sans ouvrir le porte feuille...

Hair Beauty More

looks great so far you'll get the next star when i get results

In A Perfect World

Great! Really easy to use! Directions were clear and the process was hassle free!