Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Urban Owl

Support was quick to respond and help with questions. My customers enjoy earning points towards future purchases.

Vase Pearlfection | Floating Pearls

Great and easy app to work with. Customer service chat is amazing as well. Kerby has helped us on numerous occasions.

NiquePrints

So far the features work great no issues with the free version, I needed help today and the help I received was fast and accurate with no additional follow up needed.

Pamoja

I'm in the early stages of using the app and needed support to fix a referral link problem. The support was immediate, efficient and incredibly helpful.
The app in general is brilliant, so easy to set up. Thanks for being so amazing!!!

Model Railway Scenes

This app was really easy to use and was so quick to set up. I created a loyalty scheme in minutes and was able to match it to my brand and store these easily. I love it!

MUSKL

Great support from Rogelio in the live chat! Now I am able to explore all the features the silver plan has to offer. First look of the program and its functions is great!

Just for laughs and shitz

I appreciate all the help I recieved today from Rogelio. He was very helpful and im excited about adding this feature to my store

Brinyte

Good service. Good to use for loyalty program. I recommend it to use. Thanks for your help. That is a good app.

My Everyday Chic

Customer service was faster than I could have ever expected! Opened a chat and within minutes Kerby helped me resolve my issue! Thank you!

A.muse Projects

I've just started using the app on my store so far it's been smooth and chat has been really helpful and prompt to resolve any questions I had! Easy breezy!