Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Engravings For You

I really like this app! Pretty easy to use.

Stuart777

Yet to get anyone signed up, but have only launched. Only criticism is video tutorials should be available in the side bar. As I was getting frustrated whilst going through the steps, to ensure I was doing things correctly. It's only when I was half way through that I found one of your video tutorials. Apart from that, it is a great app so far.

Natureign

Awesome, but expensive. I for one cannot afford their monthly fee. I'm not profiting off my business yet.

Holiday Shops

I love the app but i wish there were more free options to resize or shape the pop ups.

T M Collection

Excelent idea. I really love this apps.

Savearn

powerful tool and easy to apply and implement

Cecii Shop

works really well and easy to use. no complaints!

Sportsequipments1

I find your App excellent, both in configuration and value. It's simply fantastic.

Fushiongroup

I just start to use and feeling very good.

The Milieu

So far so good. I just downloaded the app today and set everything up in a matter of minutes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The only reason I am not leaving a five star rating is because I have yet to see the application in action to make sure everything runs smooth.