Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals

Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals

by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

TASCO MTB

Product might be fine, but beware of being billed once you have paused, or cancelled your account. Very disappointed with the way they handle this

OutdoorMasterShop

very clear customer service and they reply swiftly with guide. Recommended to you and hope I can get more familiar soon.

Tropi Shoes

It is the best Rewards & Loyalty app I have tried. It's easy to use and it looks great on the website. Also, if you have any issue, they are very helpful and they answer in less than 5 minutes! I recommend this app

B Sides Jeans

We subscribed and had some set backs with our development timeline to integrate and utilize the app. Kerby offered fantastic Customer Support, we received a credit from Shopify in a timely fashion for the months unused. We look forward to onboarding with Swell soon!

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Great customer support! Rogelio with very helpful and knowledgeable. Quick to answer all of our questions as well as provide insight to allow us to better utilize the app.

Sky Crew PTY

Using the support it is great, I will recommend this app to anyone who wants to run a loyalty program, Rogelio gave me a excellent support.

Passione Animali

The Best App Ever for Loyalty & Rewards and the customer support, with Reymond, is the best one! <3

I'm really glad to use it with our e-commerce :)

InfiNuty

Clear, user-friendly, nice reward options. We can see increase of orders immediately. Thanks for this!

Friday Love Fabrics

Tried multiple loyalty apps, this one is by far the easiest to integrate, has the most options available, is nice to look at, easy to customise and the customer service is amazing!

Circle Shop

Support team is really helpful and solves problems quickly. Rogelio was very helpful on the team! :)