Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

71 - 80 of 1933 reviews

Noémie

Maria and Jiemer are STARS. They helped me with my issues in a timely manner and provided exactly what I needed. Great work team!

TOTAL XP

Time spent using app 1 day

I received the best support I've ever received from any company thanks to Ritchie M. I've never used the chat widget for complex questions but Ritchie could handle everything I asked and to top it off, I learnt so much that I'm definitely keeping L&R in my tech stack. Huge asset to Yotpo, well done and keep up the great support!

Sassy Fabric Queen

Location New Zealand

Easy, hassle free, value for money combined with great customer service.
Definitely one of the best reward apps I've used.

Beauty Mixtress™ LLC

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I was confused as to why when I and a customer clicked her referral link, it was stating that I wasn't eligible for the discount. Thanks to Maria D. explaining that it was due to the IP address already being captured previously or the person has already made an order on my website. Thanks again for your help Maria.

Dagne Dover

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had nothing but a great experience with the team at Yotpo. They are always willing to assist us and give us a step-by-step process of how to fix our issues. The screenshots they provide are super helpful. Jiemer John helped me recently and was kind enough to answer my follow-up questions after resolving initial my issue.

The Elderberry Co.

Thankful for the quick response from customer service! Jiemer was helpful with all of my questions.

NatureCity

Yotpo/Swell have built a very robust app with a good support team. Each member has been knowledgeable and helpful. Even had to customize some javascript on my checkout to accommodate my users and Jiemer helped me build new javascript making the process painless!

Rebecca Minkoff

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Swell's online support team is always very helpful! Their new site module is also very easy to customize and easy to integrate to our shopify website.

Parker Clay

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the benefits for our customers and the points program. Maria was very helpful in solving any issues for us!

bubbly

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Awesome customer support! Will keep using them, very reliable customer support! Also app is great and the service is fantastic