4.7
October 19, 2022

Yotpo loyalty & rewards is exactly what i need, very useful and easy to understand. Also the customer service is very efficient and helpful.

Hannah's Accessory
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
October 17, 2022

Installed and created my loyalty programme in a hour, needed some support on getting my page live (as this process wasn't as clear as everything else) and the wonderful Joseph sorted everything in ten minutes. So far, my experience of the app and customer support has been five stars.

Clear Skin Days
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 13, 2022

I love this app and so do my customers. It's a great way to reward customers for being loyal and repeat customers. It's simple to set up and customer service is great if you need help. The free version offers A LOT!

Personally She
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 13, 2022

I had the best experience working with Rowell via chat support. Patient, understanding and fixed my concerns in a very timely manner. I appreciate the empathy and understanding. Truly above and beyond!

YumEarth
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 12, 2022

Rowell was a great help and clearly communicated during my help session. Yotpo has been a fantastic company to work with over the years.

Northstar Bison
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 12, 2022

We created a rewards system and page using this app. It is very easy to set up and if you need help - the chat feature is great and quick. Thanks Erwin John for your help :)

Lil' Labmates
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 12, 2022

Maria was very helpful and patient in helping me with my enquiry. was able to resolve my issue very quickly!

Cliphair UK
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 11, 2022

Jovan was extremely helpful. He was able to get to the bottom of an issue our customer was having quickly allowing us to retain the customers attention.

LINNÉ
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 11, 2022

Jovan R was really helpful with my questions! Thank you so much for your prompt and helpful reply!!!

Royal Bath Co.
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 10, 2022

Great customer service, Lemuel, went the extra mile for us!, we were able to migrate from our old loyalty system to the new one in just one day!
Strongly recommend this App and the team behind it!

AA DANCE COSTUMES