Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Petits Rituels

I chose Swell because I also have Yotpo reviews (same company) and the integration allows me to automatically reward my customers with points when they submit a product review. Also, I've noticed recently that they have online chat which is something new. That's a big benefit and I was able to receive great suppot from them through the chat.

Herts Barkery

I signed up to this one mostly due to the pricing structure. I found others too complicated and misleading with standard packages and add ones costing extra. I'm completely new to this and found the dashboard quite simple and when I was unable to do something I used the customer support chat and spoke to a human being that was able to fix it straight away and teach me how to do it also for the future. I'd recommend.

Misslelee

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Ramen Hero

They have an amazing customer support team. Since the app has so many features and flexibility, I wanted to make sure what I can & can't do and asked bunch of questions, and the support specialist solved my questions real quick. Had a great customer support experience.

Ron Tomson

they are very helpful in real-time with setup. I was able to get help at 2 am in the morning. thanks, guys

TheMotherland.online

This app hands down is the best for building my customer base. Customer service is excellent. Always go above and beyond!

Fine Art of Living Zigarren Boutique

We've been using the app for several month now and after a few difficulties at the beginning it is now working very well.
We had some difficulties with triggering reminder emails and contacted the support team. They are very efficient and responsive. The issues were resolved very quickly. Defiantly recommend the app. It is also one of the few apps that allows for flexibility when it comes to language. We are able to define fields and messages with our own text and language.
As a recommendation to the developer team, it would be great if the points could be fully integrated into the account dashboard. This way the page could be cluttered with buttons and clients don't need to log into an additional dashboard to see their points and make the conversion.

BONYHUB

Bonyhub.co.uk- Get Best Jewelry in Less !
This App is perfect what i was looking for . Easy and more options as compared to other apps. And also good for startups .

city chick fashions LLC

FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE THIS APP!! HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE GREATEST APPS TO BRING IS SALES AND CUSTOMERS!!

Futés Boutique

super application. je recommande vivement pour votre boutique de lancement. En plus, le forfait de base est gratuit!