Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

81 - 90 of 1932 reviews

California Pup

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Ritchie was amazing and super helpful on top of that fast response on chat too! Highly recommended this app for your shop!

LESAINT FRENCH CHOCOLATE

Jerrah in customer service was great - patient and resolved my issue. This app is highly functional.

Cartel Ink

Time spent using app About 5 years

Great Customer Service, Had a couple of issues and I couldn't figure out the fix. Chris B helped me fix the issues quick and easy! This app has worked great for us!

Paraguas Beauty

Set up and customization is extremely easy! I had a few technical difficulties, but the support team is very responsive and was able to help me sort through everything. Thank you!

Riddle Oil

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Glenn did a great job in helping me understand why a customer did not receive their rewards points. He went in-depth and provided excellent visuals in order for me to get a better understanding. He was patient and nice. I liked how quickly my issue was addressed and resolved. Overall it was a great experience with the chat!

Cali Raised LED

Just got personal service from Jiemer, he not only was friendly but immediately fixed an install issue I was having. Can't wait to get this program rolling!

Healthycell

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a highly customizable and engaging referral and rewards platform. Our dedicated success manager helps to keep us on the right path and optimize for more customer value and revenue. The support team is excellent as well. I have worked with Chris on multiple occasions, and he's been top-notch!

Topo Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was a very confused about some negative rewards points that were accumulated on a customer's account. Glenn explained everything clearly and helped me solve immediately! Since I'm a customer Service rep I need these solved sooner than later and this was resolved immediately! It made my job a lot easier! It was so helpful and I appreciated it so much!

Vintage Foundry Co

We have been using Yotpo ever since we launched our Shopify Store. From reliable application/s to fast + responsive support, you won't be disappointed.

Cushion Lab

Great support! they provided really useful information for me. Recommend for everyone who wants to install the loyalty program.