Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

RealtorShop.ca

The onboarding process is very poorly designed. This seems to be a very new software. I expected more from Yopto

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are sorry to hear you had such a negative experience setting up. We are constantly working on improving our product and making the onboarding process as smooth & simple as possible. We really value your feedback. One of our customer service representatives has reached out to you to see if there is anything we can assist you with regarding your onboarding or your next steps.

Sanity Cares

We shortlisted this app along with another one in terms of what we needed. We paid for the first month despite having no Free Trial because it seemed to have more customizable options to do what we wanted. Their dashboard is raw, no attention to design or UI, however it was appealing due to the amount of available filters and choices.
However after 1 week of trying to set this up the way we wanted, we ended up uninstalling entirely. Money is not a problem, if things work well. Things didn't work while we followed their instructions (guides) to the letter. Their server requests were returning Error 500.. And the Support is HORRIBLE, practically never online on the live chat and they take days to reply to a ticket. The only timely thing about their support is their automated emails when they ask "How did you find our support?". No money is worth the trouble of waiting and waiting (48-72hrs - while you're paying!), not even getting a confirmation that someone opened your email and they're working on a solution for you. No clue how this company has such a high rating with such a lousy support.

Alice + Whittles

We really tried our best to make this app work, but the customer service was not helpful at all. It is one of the worst customer service experiences we've ever had with an app on Shopify.

Klatch Coffee Roasting

This app is the worst. We use the free version. If the free version is not good, why would I want to upgrade??? The 'triggered' emails to customers are impossible to edit. When you click 'save' changes, the page just loads for forever. It never works. Customers complain all the time about the interface. Customers complain about not knowing where the code is. Customers want to unsubscribe from emails. It's a mess. I've talked to Rogello at support and he is just plain and simple incompetent. I never receive a support ticket email. Nothing gets fixed. He says I should "try a different browser and computer". I did and experience the same problems. What they need is for Yotpo to actually get involved with their expertise and improve this product, support from top to bottom. WASTE OF MY TIME.

Landella

For well over a year now, when my customers redeem their rewards and the system makes them a coupon code, it is already expired! This has been ongoing since YOTPO acquired SWELL and their support has been an absolute joke. I’ve contacted them multiple times and they do not give a clear answer or solve the issue, nor is English their first language. Extremely disappointed that YOTPO acquired this app.

Max and Neo

It's like pulling teeth trying to understand pricing and features. Going with a different reward app.

The Stationery Life!

The ONLY way to get a coded rewards page for your customers to check their rewards balance is to pay $249 PER MONTH for a gold plan. Highly unrealistic for new shops starting out as well as ones that aren't. $249 PER MONTH - yes, $249. To say I'm astounded is an understatement. Otherwise, you have to hire a dev to develop a rewards page for you.

Copacetic Cosmetics

I have submitted 2 tickets and have waited over 5 days to hear back from you with no effort to assist me. I have been using the free version for over a year and while editing my settings I accidentally upgraded to the $29 paid version I noticed within the hour and downgraded back to the free version. However on my next shopify bill I noticed I was charged the $29 MONTHLY fee even though I was upgraded for less than an hour. I have asked multiple times to offer a refund and no one has gotten back to me. Pretty poor customer service.

21Trendy

Never really tried the app because when I asked customer support if I have to pay a small percentage to the app each time the app makes a profit or on all sales including those that are not generated by Swell, my question was ignored, and instead Kerby Mcedonn, (the customer support staff), answered extremely vaguely. My assumption is that if you install this app and move to a paid plan, they will charge you up to 0.35 cents per order, regardless of whether Swell generates the sale or not. For big stores this can become a problem, eg 0.35 x 100(sales a day) = 35USD x 30 Days = ~1000USD a month not including their monthly fee. I recommend using Smile.io or Zinrelo.

Bold Addictions

I added this app because I wanted more from a loyalty app program (with a free version). After spending 2 days learning how everything works, creating new stipulations and graphics, I learned this app isn't any different from the other free apps, maybe worse. Each section allows you to customize options ONLY in the paid plan - the app doesn't tell you this until after you've set everything up, then BOOM, "sorry this is for paid plans only". This wasn't a big deal until after the 3rd time... I tried setting up the pop-up for the homepage of my website, created graphics, went back and forth with colors, font, changing things because it's NOT cell phone responsive, hit save - BOOM. "you're on the free plan, can't save any of your hard work here, unless you pay a min of $29 per month.". Waste of time. Basic loyalty app (free version), nothing extra. Other apps at least let you add your logo or brand colors to the theme of the rewards tab. This app is completely basic, like the 1st grade of loyalty program apps. OK, but NOTHING to brag about. Can't create any tiers, can't offer points for an Instagram follow (unless you're on the paid plan).

Previous 1 3 4