Rewards and Referrals by Swell

Rewards and Referrals by Swell

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals, Influencers, and email capture.

Based on 2085 reviews

The Spotted Quoll

Swell is good when it works but when it doesn't good luck with getting ANY help! you are passed off to a another company Yotpo support who is of no help and you are left to try and sort it out yourself if I had my time over I wouldn't use SWELL now all my customers points are set up here and I cant get support I am stuck here...beware!!

Sweet Sassy Molassy Boutique

I really love the concept, my biggest challenge is that I cannot get on the LIVE CHAT for help. It wont acccept my email. I would love HELP PLEASE!! makingthelook@gmail.com or sweetsassymolassyboutique@aol.com
PLEASE HELP ME!

420 Hippy Inc

I'm having trouble with support. All the YouTube videos don't load. Hard to get this setup. Would appreciate some live support, the chat corner takes you to video conferencing with no support

BoneDeal

easy to use , good features, but there are some issues on the redeem points options, it really need more work

Black Ink Coffee Company

Still trying to figure out but the referral program seems to be limited or missing options for editing...

Fat Snax

Maybe if I leave a bad review, someone will finally reach out to us to help with installation questions? No contact/chat options anywhere. Not integrating anything that doesn't work properly and the interphase is not intuitive.

The potential for the app seems nice but it currently feels spammy and convoluted.

Fresh Meal Prep

It's cool, but ... WAAAAAAAAYY Too Expensive just to use the simple features you essentially need like rewards page.

You'll have to do a lot of work just to have something for your clients to interact with and redeem points; setting it up is also not easy. The actions are easy to take, but there are no real guides jumping out to help you along the way like with basically every other app we've ever seen and used in shopify. Their videos on youtube are 2 years old and don't match the current dashboard.

The app just costs way too much. $29 a month just to have a program of which you need to do a lot of designing on your own to make it functional on your website or $299 a month if you have a simple 120 orders per month and want something your customers can interact with.

What you gain in sales will easily be lost in fees for the app and discounts. Not sustainable.

Daphne-Ella Boutiques

just trialing - no views currently so will feed back more when I know more. Thank you for letting me get this far

Vivico Store

O Aplicativo testa sua paciência. Não é intuitivo e nem alto explicativo. Deveria vir com um tutorial. Deveria indicar melhor quais recompensas estarão funcionando. Deveria ser separa cada campanha(recompensas) e não todas misturadas num só local. Muito complicado de usar!

Inaaz Biz

Very fast to setup the reward program. I am awaiting for the real campaign program that can fetch customers to our new site inaaz.biz.

After seeing the result , we will upgrade the rating to one star up every month.

Previous 1