Rewards and Referrals by Swell

Rewards and Referrals by Swell

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals, Influencers, and email capture.

Based on 2036 reviews

420 Hippy Inc

I can't get any support. Its very frustrating starting a new business and having no help getting this expensive app setup. The app looks really useful but seems they want you to pay a shit load for no support or setup with the basic silver level

BoneDeal

easy to use , good features, but there are some issues on the redeem points options, it really need more work

Black Ink Coffee Company

Still trying to figure out but the referral program seems to be limited or missing options for editing...

Fat Snax

Maybe if I leave a bad review, someone will finally reach out to us to help with installation questions? No contact/chat options anywhere. Not integrating anything that doesn't work properly and the interphase is not intuitive.

The potential for the app seems nice but it currently feels spammy and convoluted.

Fresh Meal Prep

It's cool, but ... WAAAAAAAAYY Too Expensive just to use the simple features you essentially need like rewards page.

You'll have to do a lot of work just to have something for your clients to interact with and redeem points; setting it up is also not easy. The actions are easy to take, but there are no real guides jumping out to help you along the way like with basically every other app we've ever seen and used in shopify. Their videos on youtube are 2 years old and don't match the current dashboard.

The app just costs way too much. $29 a month just to have a program of which you need to do a lot of designing on your own to make it functional on your website or $299 a month if you have a simple 120 orders per month and want something your customers can interact with.

What you gain in sales will easily be lost in fees for the app and discounts. Not sustainable.

Daphne-Ella Boutiques

just trialing - no views currently so will feed back more when I know more. Thank you for letting me get this far

Vivico Store

O Aplicativo testa sua paciência. Não é intuitivo e nem alto explicativo. Deveria vir com um tutorial. Deveria indicar melhor quais recompensas estarão funcionando. Deveria ser separa cada campanha(recompensas) e não todas misturadas num só local. Muito complicado de usar!

Inaaz Biz

Very fast to setup the reward program. I am awaiting for the real campaign program that can fetch customers to our new site inaaz.biz.

After seeing the result , we will upgrade the rating to one star up every month.

Ninja Brand Inc

This review is initially based off of what I am seeing and they are supposed to be reaching out to me soon to go over why they are using all orders to calculate the charge. At least they are responsive. I'll update as we work through this issue. I started this App up last week, and at least half of the orders were never placed when the App was being used, so that struck me as incorrectly counting orders towards charging a fee. I also place manual orders through our shipping App to ship company documents, as well as replacement orders, returns, etc, and those are not true customer placed orders, so I do not think it's fair to utilize this metric as a basis for charging and I hope they're willing to fix this or work out a better resolve, so we'll wait and see. Either way, I'll hear them out to see why in their app it says all orders for the entire month are used to calculate charges and see if there is a misunderstanding. Also, it is showing one email is responsible for clicking the link 39 times, so I am waiting to hear how that metric is calculated.

Farmacia Aliberti

The costumer assistance guy wrote me after couple of day from my first review stating that pagespeed problems were fixed, this quite amazed me as usually reaction time for this kind of request take months.

I just tested the app again and I still have -7 points on mobile and -4 for desktop on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Sorry guys this won't work for my site.