Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Yotpo - L&R
4.7
November 16, 2021

I spent a lot of time installing and configuring the app. It seemed like it would be great. When I put it live, the referral code won't work. Contacted support 4 or 5 days ago and no help so far. They acknowledge that there's a problem but no solution. It shouldn't take this long to fix.

Spaun Drum Company
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 17, 2020

I can't update the program! The form pops up and I can't update the amount. I need to speak with someone on your support team immediately.

Jaded CBD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 10, 2019

The app itself is great, but the support is absolutely atrocious. Left a message with their support team on the Intercom chat a week ago, no response. Left a message yesterday, no response. Just left another message, no response.

If this is how they treat Gold Plan customers, stay away!
If this is how they treat Gold Plan customers, stay away!

Urban EDC Supply
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 18, 2019

The onboarding and MSM didn't set it up correctly, now we must go in and fix all of their mistakes to get the program working. Not worth the investment

Moonglow Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 1, 2019

Spent $250 and can't even get them to email or respond back to our support issue. Even tried calling, no luck... The "chat" feature in their app says their typical response time is 3 hours. It has been 3 DAYS and we still have not gotten a response. Worst part of all is this is now going to delay our release!

Really thought this app was gonna be great but the support is just absolutely horrible and that may just be a deal breaker for us.

sstyler-eve