Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

HAG Entertainment

Very nice reward system but more needs to be available at the free tier such as the instagram follow and the tiers. Small businesses are trying to grow their business and those features would help but are only available for businesses that are already established. $250/month for VIP tiers? If you are already making a lot of money on your site where you can afford that, you don't need a VIP program to boost sales.

Meditate Healing Christian Store

It's supposed to be a great app, great functions. However, a BIG drawback is that, you can't delete customers. As Shopify shop owners are under attack of phantom customers signing up with same non-sense first and last name, probably created by Bots and there's nothing Shopify can do about it, those fake customers get ported over to Rewards & Referrals by Swell's customers list and it gets really frustrating when the list is full of junks that I cannot clean up. At least Shopify customers list, I can still delete them.

It's time to update your app to enable customer list housekeeping.

Purfect Pups

Still trying to figure out if it works. Love the idea though. should hopefully increase sales.

Cerese D, Inc.

Too many issues with this app! We are constantly having customers say they cannot access their account along with a boat load of other issues.. The points are too easily redeemable. A lot of customers just don't get how it works which tells us its not as user friendly as it coule be. It is not worth the trouble but now that our customers are used to it being on website its hard to delete the feature. So we are looking for another app to use.

Tackoffice

only 3 because I just downloaded it and installed now wait if it gives results! and then I give it 5

Cosmobeauty

We are trying out this app to see how to approach referrals and affiliate marketing.

One thing that would be really good is if you could make the performance table sortable. It does not make any sense how it works now. Not possible to sort is making it unusable...

Other then that it is a fairly good plugin to use for simple referral marketing setup.

Ardysslife Global Nigeria

I used this app and its really nice.............. Its a good app to use for your referral programme Thanks

1 Mobile UK

The pop up is hidden, still don't know how to show customers my reward program, I hope they can have a much easier way for us to do it

Sunrise And Breeze

Set up was simple and easy. Am only giving 3 star because Iv only just started with the app. Look forward to seeing how it performs.

Ecowearplus

While the app offers a fair amount of functionality with the basic set-up, the app is expensive beyond that. And they charge a sur-charge for orders over the given limit per plan.
Hoping now that yotpo has bought them, that things will change. For now I'm sticking with the basic plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6