Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

mbag.in

This is a very easy app to set up. NIcely done. I wish them great success ahead and more valuable attribute to the app.

Zaza&K

Thank you very much, very good app, does the job , easy to use , some extra letters to reach 100 letters

Shawlin

Good app but a little difficult to understand. A little disappointed because points for facebook sharing did not work :(

House of Fine Gold

seems cool im just trying this right now and trying to figure out where the point system shows page?

COZY DETAILZ

i've installed the app to introduce a loyalty program. so far it is very friendly. Need to understand now how it behaves alive...

HaloFolks

I used to scale my e-commerce business. I like the simple customization tools. I wish it had more options.

Addictive Apothecary

The app was fairly easy to set up. My only issue is when needing assistance the help wasn't there. I believe customer service is key, but I am not feeling warm an bubbly at the moment. Not sure if that is because currently I am receiving the free service. Which should not make a difference.

Natural Soap Gallery SG

the free verison have all my needs , except Instagram follow redeem points. I hope the Free verison can add instagram follow , for free .

Buenatura Gourmet

Exept for some occasional bugs its a great app allowing to create many different incentives. Would love to see a affiliate programm function with payouts through paypal!

Aus Shopper

The youtube link doesn't seem to work. Other than that all seems really good. Very user friendly app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29