Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

X NIHILO

This app has been working ok so far, a little bit confusing to use but the customer service was excellent!

FierceMODA

Customer support is def on point! Only 4 stars because a lot of features I wanted to test are in the higher plans. But the app is great.

Warehouse On Grove

I just added this to my store today. I had some questions about how the referral program works and the codes etc. The online chat session was very fast & thorough. I just wish they had email 3rd party integration in the basic plan. I'll see how it goes though. Jerrah was very helpful and polite.

Ultima

We haven't yet used the app, but so far I have been able to do everything I need and am able to customize it easily . Looking forward to seeing how it works :)

Palola

Gave 4 stars because i just started using this app and so far so good for the free option. But 5 stars for the support given by Rogelio. He was very responsive and answered my questions in a clear and detailed manner. Thank you Rogelio.

stirzbrands

As usual, 5 star customer service but this time from Kerby. !!!!

We were experiencing issues with our newsletter pop up and it was fixed immediately.

Nothing but 5 thumbs up for Kerby..

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

Using silver version. Good loyalty program that we use extensively with our customer base. We reward points for account registration, purchases, social media likes/follows, and reviews (through integration with Judge.me). We also reward discount coupons for newsletter signups. Support (Rogelio and others) has been very good. Needs more flexibility in customer search (currently email only, not by name), better mobile/phone interface (horrible on android), and more flexible or intermediate cost plans (very expensive to get just a few more features we'd like such as Mailchimp direct integration). IMPORTANT - does not support double opt-in for new newsletter subscribers - we'll be looking for an alternative app for that. Overall satisfied.

Coral

For small stores, the free version is good. Facing some issues with discount codes (in exchange for points) hopefully support will be able to fix it.

Sugarscarf

Love how the apps functions. but the drawback is the additional pay per order is something the team needs to be consider of.

Cotton Candy

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29