Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Package Free

Thank you to JV who always helps me combine/transfer different customer accounts! They go above and beyond :)

Jeff Mack Supply

Our customers love the Rewards Program and the online support is fantastic. Thank you Jerrah for the help!

Winky Lux

Quick, efficient, understanding, and helpful! I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you, Glenn! Yotpo is great.

Dame Products

Shoutout to Glenn who helped solve a huge headache for me! Super quick, friendly, knowledgeable, and just provided an overall great experience. What a gem. I wish I could give 1k stars.

Puppy Gang Fresh Foods

Team are really helpful in troubleshooting and getting us set up. Does what we need it to do for the most part!

Bits Bodywear

Great Customer support! Especially Jerrah has been extremely helpful in answering to my concerns! Thank you

Tea from the Manor

Richie was so so helpful with all my many questions about the refer a friend and how it worked! Thank you

Psycho Bunny

Amazing customer support! the answer was fast an easy to understand they also included extra information.

fawn&forest

The support team is very helpful! I was trying to get the referral program set up correctly and they sent me a screencast video explaining how to change the settings and followed up to make sure I got my problem resolved.

Credo

Love this app and the quick support! It makes a lot of difference in terms of getting technical answers responded to at a faster pace than submitting a ticket via email. Great feature!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179