Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Boho Buffalo Accessories

Its run smoothly and theres great support available. Customers a happy using it. I think the silver paid plan is a big jump price wise from the basic plan.

Sysco@Home Test Store

Installed Swell Loyalty and rewards on our DEV server first, and was helped by Kerby through the entire process to get me up and running so I could start my testing and implementation. Great job!

December 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear we were able to help you set up and that everything is running smoothly!

POISON ARROW RETRO

Brilliant customer service, highly recommend. Easy to use and great for customer retention. https://poisonarrow.com.au

November 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service and that we were able to help you.

NumberedArts

I had a problem with the setup, used the customer service and it was fast, fulfilling and excellent!

November 4, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear our customer service is up to your standards!

www.botanima.com

The support is very responsive! We haven't launched yet, but Kerby Macedonn was very patient and helpful with questions I had so far :)

JUUK

It's great that the Loyalty & Rewards program neatly ties in with their Testimonials app (e.g. the customer gets rewards points for leaving testimonials, which in and of themselves already help the business with social proof). We just had a small issue that was resolved by their support team within half an hour (we're based in Hong Kong so I'm assuming they have support staff around the clock) and that was a fantastic experience that shows the efficiency and level of support they offer customers. YotPo's apps are highly recommended!

LA CHAMBRE PARIS

I spoke to Kerby in the set up and she has been super helpful. We haven't launched yet but we are excited to get started. Ian

October 4, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review!

Kexpress Destash & Supplies

I am extremely pleased with the customer service for this app. Twice this week I have had questions and gone to the online chat. Both times I was connected with Kerby and received excellent customer service. Very efficient, quick and helpful. Explained things to me so I could easily understand and even sent pictures showing menus to help me locate things easier when learning where to customize screens. Thank you for the excellent service!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our support team!

Dear Soul

Excellent customer service. I'm just starting but the app looks really promising. It'd be great if the Earn Rewards button would be customisable.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're un and running and enjoying Yotpo.

Prismologie International

Great app, we have the silver plan. I would love a bit more customisation capabilities but for the price and level of service I think it is amazing value. Kerby is a star!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176