Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals
Supercharge your business with a rewards program, referral program, and email acquisition tool…all through one organized, easy-to-use app!
Boost Customer Loyalty
Build a beautiful and immersive loyalty experience designed to maximize engagement and enhance your brand.
Plans for Every Sized Business
Get exactly what you need, from our versatile free plan for growing stores to our highly sophisticated plans for enterprise businesses.
About Rewards and Referrals by Swell
Swell (a Yotpo Company) is engineered for the enterprise. We've constructed our incentive marketing platform to offer the power and complete customizability to get results.
We Work With the Largest Businesses on Shopify
- Swell is a certified Shopify Plus Technology Partner. Several of Shopify's largest merchants use Swell thanks to our extensive customization capabilities, white-glove setup, and detailed program consulting and design.
- Swell integrates with many of the technologies you trust to support and run your store, creating highly comprehensive and uniquely on-brand programs.
- Leverage VIP tiers and gamification techniques to create exclusivity and generate more high-performing customers.
For those stores with more than 400 orders per month, we encourage you to inquire about our enterprise-level offerings, and book a demo with a member of our team to learn how we can tailor a program specifically for your business.
It's a fact: businesses that earn more of their revenue from repeat customers are more likely to be successful. Not only does it cost less to earn an additional purchase from a repeat customer, but repeat customers spend three to ten times more per transaction than first-time visitors!
Thousands of Shopify merchants have used Swell to dramatically increase purchases from existing customers, and our app can do the same for you. When you install, you’ll find that Swell is also:
- Free for Up to 100 Orders per Month! With our versatile free plan, you’ll have access to almost all of our program at no charge until you reach 100 orders! We think it’s one of the best free plans out there, and allows us to grow alongside you. And if you receive more than 100 orders, you're welcome to try us out for 30 days before upgrading!
- Easy to Use. An efficient onboarding process gets you set up with the right program for your business in minutes.
- Incredibly Customizable. Modify fonts, program location, descriptions, images, and more to make a program that fits your brand perfectly.
With Swell, you can reward your customers for over 15 unique actions, including:
- Referring friends to your store
- Spending More with Your Business (Spend $X, Get $Y)
- Making More Purchases with Your Business (Make X Purchases, Get $Y)
- Writing Product Reviews (for select product review softwares)
- Creating a store account
- Interacting with you on social media
- Reading or viewing targeted content
- And much more!
Free to install
Plan available to stores with fewer than 100 monthly orders
Upgrade to Silver required with more than 100 orders
10+ Rewards Campaigns
Powerful Referral Program
Customizable Email Capture Tool
$0.35 per order after 200 total orders per month
Best for stores with 0 - 400 monthly orders
Run an Omnichannel Program
More Customization Options
Automatically Sync Email Subscribers
$0.20 per order after 800 total orders per month
Best for stores with 400 - 1200 monthly orders
Easy-to-use Rewards Page templates
Utilize VIP Tiers
Deep Email Marketing Integrations
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2085 reviews
Most recent reviews
House of Fine Gold
seems cool im just trying this right now and trying to figure out where the point system shows page?
i've installed the app to introduce a loyalty program. so far it is very friendly. Need to understand now how it behaves alive...
The Spotted Quoll
Swell is good when it works but when it doesn't good luck with getting ANY help! you are passed off to a another company Yotpo support who is of no help and you are left to try and sort it out yourself if I had my time over I wouldn't use SWELL now all my customers points are set up here and I cant get support I am stuck here...beware!!