Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

Olleke Wizarding Shop Brugge London Maastricht

The removal of old app code on the theme, minify css, lazy load on social scripts and compressing images gave my site structure and speed an A rating, without changing anything to my lay-out with lots of images. Great job.

July 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Mishastyle

Hello Thank you sooooo much for so speed help, I was really afraid I'd lose touch, and the technical problem was fixed, Swift Expert is also excellent and very useful for major sites, especially if there are speed problems or technical problems, I advise everyone to apply this, Swift Expert is great. so thank you.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding to your concern, there may be some technical glitchies which made the live chat icon unable temporarily and it is working again now. Our Dev is monitoring further on this to ensure our live chat channel will always be available to support our customers.

Also, our Swift Experts are analyzing on your store to optimize it and we will surely update you as soon as we've done. Thanks so much for your understanding and kindness. Please kindly response us in the live chat message so we will assist you further.

Best Regards,
Maria

Marina Ferraro Gioielli

Really helpfull app, especially their premium service. Thanks to them our speed drop from 12 to 4 sec in GTMETRIX getting A score.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Ohaioo

this is best support i conversation with him quick reply and quick fix the problem and the best app i used its clearly and speed

June 23, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Summer Gorgeous

Great App great customer service! What else can you ask for?
My store is faster than ever! I recommend the app to anyone a must have.

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Kened Paris

Maria support is the best!
This app is good for improve you speed on your website + the support is very reactive

June 7, 2021

GoFutureWithLove

thank you for making such a great app, very grateful and looking forward to benefiting with the long-term paid plan

May 28, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

NANA ET ZOLA

j'ai demandé une aide suite à un audit et j'ai gagné énormément en vitesse. Je n'ai pas trouvé mieux en application pour ce service

May 25, 2021

Ivan Jones Artist

This app seems to have improved the speed of my website by optimising images and my theme. It is a little expensive but worth the money to keep the site functioning optimally and the lazy loading seems to have been approved by Lighthouse.

April 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

LaaTeeDa.com

We installed this app to help optimize our store and the support and results we received were great! We had a few questions after the initial optimization and Tommy through their support chat not only helped us with our questions he also gave us some great tips to further optimize our store. We are very grateful for this option and would highly recommend this app.

April 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew