Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

EasyShop.Center

Great support and suggestions that really work! The interface of the App is clear and convenient, I would recommend it to everyone.

October 13, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

stubborntoy

good,Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Yoga Studio Store

I don't normally leave reviews however the service I received from this company was fantastic! They optimised our entire site and we hit a few barriers in the way, Maria was fantastic on the live chat support and helped us every step of the way with honest advise on what we could achieve. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

October 5, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

AMORI COFFEE

We are very satisfied with the results of the app. We are even more satisfied with the customer service and the optimization by the swift expert. The speed of our site has been improved significantly.

September 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

SWAIR

Great value for the money, especially the site speed package for $150 - highly recommend and would use them again.

September 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

tianDe Altea

Very clear way to help me to do complicated things. And they do not pretend to optimize images already optimized. Just the most necessary things. The speed of my site has doubled.

September 9, 2021

Harry

Rakuendoll

Sorry, it seems that you commented on the wrong app. I used a free model for this app. What I want to evaluate is another one, the one I have already paid for.

September 6, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We are sorry for the inconvenience you had with other app and hope you have great experience with our service.

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

ADC Ink's (2021)E-Sentials-N-Things

love and beginners need to add this app if they want to make js or css run with great scores I believe this will save you weeks

September 6, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

AnodeFactory

Awesome app! Love the support from them. I even hired one of their Swift experts to speed optimize my site even further. Worked as they promised. Increased my speed score for mobile from 34 to above 60. Which is way above the average store. I will use them whenever I need to optimize again.

August 24, 2021

Richard

Bevill Dog Behavior

Page Speed Image Optimizer is a game changer! The app saves tons of time and the pro services are extremely helpful and well worth the cost!

August 19, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis