Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 december 2023

Highly Valuable App, Service, and Support Team!

Started with the one time optimization service and they seamlessly increased my site speed score by 30+ points. Well worth it alone. After I spent a few months installing/uninstalling random apps and bogging down my website again, I needed another speed boost so I switched to their monthly optimization and reporting plan.

Outstanding customer service, communication, and reports. Site speed score increase always exceeds expectations, and never a loss of other website/app functions when they optimize. Highly recommend this app and team.

Fleet Sheets
3 månader användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 20 december 2023

Here's Jena from Swift. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Swift users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

22 november 2023

We like to use Swift for our website speed optimilization. We do this a few times a year to boost the speed of our website.

The communication and results are good, so I would recommend it. We will use it again.

IVONO
Nederländerna
Mer än ett år användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 20 december 2023

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Swift app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Swift.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io, we are always willing to help you!

21 november 2023

My website has become significantly faster thanks to the optimization. The developer team helps very well and quickly with bugs on the website and Julie answers quickly and friendly in customer support.

Thanks!

Bidetlity
Tyskland
9 månader användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 23 november 2023

3 november 2023

I was brand new to Shopify and like anyone, tried all kinds of apps in the beginning. This led to a very slow score on google, it was down in the low 20's. The turn around time was quick and Now I am consistently around 75 for mobile and 97 for desktop.

The one thing that could be better is if they didnt have to duplicate your theme. My original theme has since had an update but I can't just automatically update the theme or I will lose the coding they did for me.

Sobervation
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 16 november 2023

5 januari 2024

Top App and Customer Service. They are a perfect all in one solution for Speed and SEO . Thanks a lot for taking care of my store

UnitedDeluxe
Tyskland
22 dagar användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 17 januari 2024

12 januari 2024

I had a free trail that I cancelled in order to purchase their personalized plan and get in touch (and pay for) their expert. But I was CHARGED even though I cancelled my subscription, and I never got a reply from their team regarding this.

And regarding the app, it did not improve the speed of my website at all. So I highly recommend looking for a Shopify expert to help you improve the speed, this app is a total scam and they couldn't care less about their customers.

The Ivory White
Spanien
14 dagar användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 14 januari 2024

Hi Vesna,

Here's Lynn from Swift team, I am so regret that you had this experience with our app.
I've just sent you an email to your email theivorywhiteofficial@yahoo.com to support you more about the charge you got after canceling the subscription.
I hope you can check your email and get back to me there.

Thank you so much for your time.

Lynn

Regards

17 oktober 2023

Great support from Lauren today on our store and some questions about speed and SEO. She was super helpful and guided me through the steps. Highly recommend.

Budeful
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 19 oktober 2023

9 januari 2024

Thanks ! Awesome app awesome service.

Deadman's Beard Co.
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 17 januari 2024

13 oktober 2023

So I used their OneExpert service, and they did just an awesome job. The loading speed of my store just went way faster, and the delivery time was really fast. The best: nothing broke on my store, so this means that the code is really well minimized

Ripcorde
Frankrike
17 dagar användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 19 oktober 2023

Redigerat 20 december 2023

I have been using their service for almost a year. Except for the time difference in communication, everything else is very good. However, it would be great if they could continue to optimize SEO and pictures. However, it is only a one-time service and the price/performance ratio is not bad.

floysun
8 månader användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 17 september 2023

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Swift. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Kane