Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 12 juli 2021

Update 7/21
Hired the "Swift Expert" service since we've made a ton of changes to our theme. Our score was 12 and it's 56 now. 56!! Insane progress and it was like 5 days and much less than I thought it would cost. Increased my actual page load speed tremendously. Tommy was kind enough to walk me through uninstalled apps that were slowing my page down- went above and beyond to optimise everything. A serious winner

Flask
OneCommerce.io svarade 9 mars 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

24 augusti 2021

Awesome app! Love the support from them. I even hired one of their Swift experts to speed optimize my site even further. Worked as they promised. Increased my speed score for mobile from 34 to above 60. Which is way above the average store. I will use them whenever I need to optimize again.

AnodeFactory
Sverige
OneCommerce.io svarade 24 augusti 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Richard

2 november 2023

Merci aux experts de OneCommerce pour leur expertise et intervention sur notre site. Nous sommes ravis des résultats obtenus et espérons que la performance de notre site restera aussi bonne ! Nous ne pouvons que recommander leur service !

Deco Cuir
Frankrike
21 dagar användning av appen
OneCommerce.io svarade 16 november 2023

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Swift. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Swift app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Swift.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io, we are always willing to help you!

Kaylin
Swift by OneCommerce

31 augusti 2022

Jeg brukte denne appen da jeg hadde veldig lav score på hastigheten i nettbutikken. Problemene mine kunne ikke løses med eget arbeid og jeg fikk derfor fantastisk hjelp av SWIFT teamet! Super rask kundebehandling, hjelpsomme og effektive. De løste problemet mitt og jeg fikk en betydelig høyere score i hastigheten etterpå. De analyserte problemene mine helt gratis før jeg bestemte med for løsning.

Heim Sigurd Svendsen
Norge
OneCommerce.io svarade 31 augusti 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

14 april 2022

Extremely positive to the result where they got our score on GTmetrix from B 89% to A 97% after the optimization work. Highly recommend!

HIT THE HAY
Sverige
OneCommerce.io svarade 14 april 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Redigerat 9 februari 2021

Professional, quick and helpful team. The Swift optimization significantly increased our site speed and performance.

Sakrid Ltd
Storbritannien
OneCommerce.io svarade 9 februari 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Redigerat 20 november 2021

I used this app to optimize my theme for faster loading. I also connected preloading enhancements for a better experience for my customers. Thank you for all your help.

Gifts R Us Shop
OneCommerce.io svarade 21 november 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Redigerat 12 mars 2021

Really optimized my site. Saved 75mb when squishing my images. Great service! Highly recommend. Great job!

Martha & Mary Co
Kanada
OneCommerce.io svarade 12 mars 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

28 juni 2022

A very nice app! The support team was extremely resposive and helped optimize the speed of our website.

Hideez
OneCommerce.io svarade 29 juni 2022

Brian

13 februari 2021

Amazing app with amazing support. Not only had the app automatically made our site faster but the support team worked with us to offer suggestions of even more things that we could do. Very happy and it's well worth the monthly subscription. Thank you

Glamify Fashion
Storbritannien
OneCommerce.io svarade 14 februari 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis