Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster: Lazy Load, Image Compression, Minify Codes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Deintortenbild.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ich entschied mich dann für den neuen Swift expert Service , dort wurde mein kompletter Shop optimiert und das Ergebnis war 1A. Kann ich wirklich jedem empfehlen . Toller Service ! Lg

November 18, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Jajone Living

Location Singapore

Simple and speed up my page well, and the customer service team was very dedicate to help me troubleshoot my issues! Highly Recommend!

November 16, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

spielmix.ch

Location Switzerland

Wir sind super zufrieden mit der App und vorallem dem Kundendienst. Die App hat die Geschwindigkeit für unseren Shop um über 30 Punkte erhöht. Es gab weder Probleme mit dem Theme noch mit der App. Kann ich aus unserer Erfahrung jedem empfehlen!

November 15, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Dihamutim

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Excellent app! Can't believe it's 100% free! It helps me to increase my stores quality. Great support

November 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Planta Mi Árbol

Location Costa Rica

Very good app! Highly recommended! Also, the customer service is amazing. The app is very easy to use and improves page speed by a lot!!!

November 3, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Retired Soldier Creations

I used this app to speed up my store on mobile. It had good speed on desktop, but very poor on mobile. They boosted my speed on mobile and made if faster on desktop as well. I recommend this app.

November 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

MilliForHer.com

I highly recommend this app. It sped up my site and their customer service, Maria in particular are super responsive and willing to work out any bugs that may occur. This is what you look for in a strong app developer.

October 29, 2021

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Louis

EasyShop.Center

Great support and suggestions that really work! The interface of the App is clear and convenient, I would recommend it to everyone.

October 13, 2021

Andrew

stubborntoy

good,Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 11, 2021

Harry

Yoga Studio Store

I don't normally leave reviews however the service I received from this company was fantastic! They optimised our entire site and we hit a few barriers in the way, Maria was fantastic on the live chat support and helped us every step of the way with honest advise on what we could achieve. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

October 5, 2021