Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

LustrousCrystals®

Great customer service and support. Went above and beyond to help the site speed! Would recommend to anyone.

March 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

QIDI TECHNOLOGY OFFICIAL STORE

This is a great app, the Expert function is really nice, helped a lot! My page speed advanced a lot! Thanks

February 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Yatoys Venezuela

Una app fácil de usar y rápida, cumple su cometido al dar una solución rapida a las necesidades del cliente

January 12, 2022

Robert

Pure Style Collection

Great customer service. Just downloaded the app and requested some help. Responses were fast and efficient.

March 19, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Martha & Mary Co

Really optimized my site. Saved 75mb when squishing my images. Great service! Highly recommend. Great job!

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

LW Collection

Very good! And they are very helpfull. I had some problems with the website and they helped me very good.

March 19, 2021

Pomme pidou

Clear and fast communication with account manager. Did their best to improve our custom theme in speed.

March 1, 2022

Agir pour les chats

Great efficient app that really made my shop faster not like the other apps that just pretend sometimes.

April 1, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Hideez

A very nice app! The support team was extremely resposive and helped optimize the speed of our website.

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Josatech IT Supplies

Location Belgium

Product support from operator Julie was fast and effective. They responded very quickly to my message.

June 6, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew