Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 25, 2021

I was not sure about the app until I received some great support. Marie was a great help, far and beyond what I expected.

Primitive Outdoor Gear
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
OneCommerce replied January 25, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

January 24, 2021

SO WORTH THE PRICE! If you don’t have this app your truly missing out. I worked in support with Tommie. He gave me the best advice and help me to increase my store speed 3x faster. He was able to point out things I would have never known were a major issue that caused my site to load extremely slow. I recommend this app to all Shopify stores that have huge inventory and large images. On top of this, the support received is impeccable. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

Pure Bliss Kinky
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied January 24, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

January 23, 2021

If your looking to improve the speed of your site... this is the app! The Customer Service team were great and helped us through the whole process and even pointed out areas we need to improve on our site. 5/5

Pokerist.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied January 24, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

Edited January 21, 2021

These guys are amazing! Tommy reached out without request to help me understand the issues and quicky give me solutions to a lot of speed problems. Very informative, quick and also they are helping remove a lot of the unnecessary code. Super helpful, Thank you, Tommy, I really appreciate the help! x

Minkki
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied January 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

January 19, 2021

This is one of the best apps to speed up your page.
I used it for view days and already see a performance increase.
The support is very good/fast & profesionell.

Beware of Mainstream
Austria
Time spent using app: 6 days
OneCommerce replied January 19, 2021

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Louis

January 19, 2021

服务非常好,解决了我的问题,非常感谢Maria,你是最棒的很有耐心,我都不相信可以做到,但是你帮我做到了。(The service is very good and solved my problem. Thank you very much Maria. You are the best and patient. I don't believe it can be done, but you helped me to do it.)

winds over
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied January 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Edited January 18, 2021

j'ai utilisé cette application pour améliorer la vitesse du site, elle ne se contente pas d'optimiser les images et descriptions, elle diffuse des feuilles JS/CSS essentielles en ligne et différer la diffusion de toutes les feuilles JS/de style non essentielles, elle supprime les ressources JavaScript inutilisées... LE SERVICE CLIENT PAR TCHAT je lui donne 20/20 il m'ont conseillé au delà de mes attentes...

FeelGoud!!
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
OneCommerce replied January 18, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

January 13, 2021

If your looking to improve the speed of your site then this is the perfect app for you! The customer service team is awesome! They helped us with every aspect within the app. They even highlighted certain features on our store which were causing the site to perform slowly - which was a massive help! 5/5

RUGGETTE RFC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OneCommerce replied January 17, 2021

Eric

January 12, 2021

The best speed app hands down. The amount of help they have given me specifically Tommy has been unreal! He has helped make sure my store is 100% Optimized. The cost for what you get is totally worth it!

Gerardo Collection
Time spent using app: 23 days
OneCommerce replied January 12, 2021

Harry

January 12, 2021

Swift helped me get a faster actual spead and perceived speed. The new video lazyload is great foy my product pages and blog posts. The constant help and feedback via Swift's chat is helping very much. Customer support is very patient with my questions. "Loading screen" isn't working together with my theme but that is no problem for me.

Windelwissen e. Kfr.
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied January 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel