Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

Emmy Jane Boutique

Absolutely brilliant app & the support couldn't be more helpful. I have used the Swift Expert Service to boost my store speed. The price was very reasonable & the results are excellent. My store mobile speed has increased by around 30 points. So happy. I Cant recommend highly enough.

August 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

refurbgadget

We used the following "Swift Expert" service. They have been gr8 help and support Best App for speed.

July 27, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Better Health Supplies

I used the app previously which gave some marginal boosts in speed, but was really blown away by the custom service where they optimize your theme for you. 100% worth it for the speed improvements they delivered! Over 400% page speed boost.

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Tulio

Really happy with this App and the team behind it. We have a large inventory with over 12,000 images. They were able to take our Shopify speed score from 19 to 32. We also used the Swift Expert to clean up all the left over code from old apps and this was done quickly and efficiently. Communication was great.

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Adorbs Online

I highly recommend! You will never go wrong with this amazing team. My speed score increased significantly and my website is loading faster. Maria was also very helpful and answered all the questions I had. Definitely worth every dollar I paid. Thanks a lot guys.

July 21, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Curated

I can't put into words how amazing this app was and for an additional $150 they cleaned up code and got us from a google lighthouse score of 35 to 95. We've spent a year trying to accomplish this and they did it in 2 days. They have my highest recommendations.

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Toppen Prylar

This app literally saved my store. Before i used the swift expert i had 25 in Score on Google site Speed and 40 on computer. After i payed which was very Cheap i got 96, on computer and 78 on mobile ❤️ you lose about 65% of your customers if you have a similar score to what i had. Thank you

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Olleke Wizarding Shop Brugge London Maastricht

The removal of old app code on the theme, minify css, lazy load on social scripts and compressing images gave my site structure and speed an A rating, without changing anything to my lay-out with lots of images. Great job.

July 11, 2021

Harry

Mishastyle

Hello Thank you sooooo much for so speed help, I was really afraid I'd lose touch, and the technical problem was fixed, Swift Expert is also excellent and very useful for major sites, especially if there are speed problems or technical problems, I advise everyone to apply this, Swift Expert is great. so thank you.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding to your concern, there may be some technical glitchies which made the live chat icon unable temporarily and it is working again now. Our Dev is monitoring further on this to ensure our live chat channel will always be available to support our customers.

Also, our Swift Experts are analyzing on your store to optimize it and we will surely update you as soon as we've done. Thanks so much for your understanding and kindness. Please kindly response us in the live chat message so we will assist you further.

Best Regards,
Maria

Marina Ferraro Gioielli

Really helpfull app, especially their premium service. Thanks to them our speed drop from 12 to 4 sec in GTMETRIX getting A score.

July 4, 2021