Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster: Lazy Load, Image Compression, Minify Codes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Marina Ferraro Gioielli

Location Italy

Really helpfull app, especially their premium service. Thanks to them our speed drop from 12 to 4 sec in GTMETRIX getting A score.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

ATY Home Decor

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was invited to try Swift on my store, the process is smooth and I was acknowledged for every step during the optimization process and what points need to be fixed and improved in my store, and which areas can't be optimized. The service offered was better in my opinion than all other options in the market that requires you to pay a decent amount without knowing what exactly is going to be changed to achieve the website speed you are looking for. These guys won't delete codes from the website just to tell you that they have done a great job to make your website super fast and they won't remove elementary elements just to make you happy with a speedy website while you are losing another important code that are needed to run many functions on the website. I have a lot of research before and most offers in the market were very pricy (compared to the job) I'm happy I made this decision and partnered with Swift to increase my website speed.

December 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

vũv Watches

UPDATED REVIEW After I left my first review, they reached out to me and apologized and worked with on my site to improve the speed, which it did. For that, I am very thankful. The customer service was outstanding. They also have change the wording on the app so it is no longer misleading. This is a group that listens to customer feedback. Great job Very misleading. Says FREE at the top. However, when you get in the app, you quickly realize that it should say "FREE PLAN AVAILABLE" as all the main tools require a paid, upgraded plan.

August 30, 2022

Hi there,

I am Kate from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app. However, there is a misunderstanding here and I am following up with you via email, so kindly help to check your Inbox, and look forward to hearing your reply.

Kind regards,
Kate

Summer Gorgeous

Great App great customer service! What else can you ask for?
My store is faster than ever! I recommend the app to anyone a must have.

June 13, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Ohaioo

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

this is best support i conversation with him quick reply and quick fix the problem and the best app i used its clearly and speed

June 23, 2021

Robert

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

Location Taiwan

I used Swift Expert Service last July and my major contact is Maria. The process is a bit complicated, so that I just finished the speed optimization project of my website recently. I have to say I'm extremely happy about the result. The page speed of my home page came up from 12-13 to 60+. Not only the result is satisfactory, their customer service is friendly and helpful. The service charge is USD150, but the team helped me to identify the core issues why my website is so slow (due to the use of certain APP), helped to coordinate with the relevant APP, advised me to switch to better optimized theme, and offered me to optimize my new theme once I complete the switch. I like their attitude and their service speed. Highly recommended!

January 20, 2022

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Johnson

Peach Unicorn Designs

Fixed all my store loading problems in 3 days. I purchased the Expert service as my store pages was showing scores in the 20's for mobile on Pagespeed Insights. I have had my store for 3 years now and I have researched a LOT about optimising images, page loading and Core vitals etc..... but I could never get it quite right, I have try several Shopify approved apps, but again not quite what I needed. Now my score is between 75 – 85 on mobile after using the Expert service. Fantastic and fast actions by the Devs. Seri, my contact was very quick to respond to all my questions, very helpful and quick with replies. I am so pleased I found this app, do not hesitate to download it. Best app I have found on Shopify so far!!

September 14, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Brian

saranimer

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

GO FOR IT! DONT EVEN THINK TWICE..the best 150 dollars i spent in my life on an app .
Honestly I'm so grateful for coming across this app, the customer service is unbelievable ,thank you Marie xx, honestly saved my life the speed of my website was 20 and i needed a quick cost effective solution to solve the speed problem on my site. i expressed to them the urgency of the situation that i will be having an influencer posting about my products. and they handled everything so professionally . i am so grateful and so happy and definitely will be recommending this app to everyone i know . this is the type of service & apps we need in todays world well done to the creators . LOVE U GUYSSS www.saranimeratelier.com

December 10, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Cookie angel

Time spent using app 1 day

The loading speed of my web page was very slow. I tried multiple different apps on Shopify but made no difference. However, after getting this app and speaking with the customer service they were able to solve the issue I was facing. The customer service is top-notch, as they reply very fast and provide valuable feedback which will definitely make a difference. They also told me what to do in a simple step by step manner. It was easy to follow and if I had any queries on how to do what they told me, they would assist me further.

February 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Adrenaline

We previously (having some knowledge) optimized our site. Our images were already compressed and our theme had some lazy loading. We wanted to "top it off" so we went with a 1-time expert ticket at $150. They did an amazing job. They improved mobile by 20 points and desktop from 89 to 95. We ended up giving up a little bit of that score because we wanted one javascript to load on page vs. lazy but it was still a great improvement and we had already gone through it ourselves. A++

February 3, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles