Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Riverboat Gaming Poker

Really good support while work was being done and a big improvement in site speed. I would certainly recommend.

July 18, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

Brandfashion

Location Germany

Super freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Support. Das Tool bringt echt was. Der Preis ist für mich nach langem Suche der Beste auf dem Markt. Ich werde auch die teuere Variante nutzen

July 15, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

The Barn

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Julie was amazing, she helped me understand what was ruining our score and i was able to find and delete the code. Score improved. 10/10

July 8, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

¡NEKKID!

This is 1000x better than previous optimization apps used. It immediately improved my speed score by 40 points in half an hour!! Thank to Julie (who is really hot btw) the agent who helped me every step of the way forever and guided me the whole time, this app is well worth it to help with all of your optimization needs, I am highly impressed and I had a very helpful and informed customer rep to help my site become top notch in an instant!

July 8, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Pig-Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you for this application. Very good and warm support that help me with all the steps. Thank you a lot.

July 7, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Hideez

Time spent using app About 1 month

A very nice app! The support team was extremely resposive and helped optimize the speed of our website.

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

CC Diva Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

The swift experts have helped my so much in optimizing my themes, The app is very good in boosting your store speed. I highly recommend this app and the expert service.

June 22, 2022

Jonathan

Radico USA

This APP service solved my slow site speed problem. The Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) on my site has been improved! Amazing customer support!

June 20, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Cool Gadgets

Amazing customer support! Very fast response time and they help solve each problem you have and if they cant they give you resources to do so.

June 14, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

BellaTrendz

My store google page speed was 30. After I signup with this service, they increased my page speed to 60 for $150 and that too within 2 days. A big thanks for this service.

June 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards