Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 16, 2022

I am so glad that I found this app, the developers have increased my store speed to levels that I never thought were possible and their customer service is first class. So Happy!!!!

Barefaced Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied November 16, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Swift. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Kane

November 15, 2022

Great app! They have managed to make my website a lot faster with load times. Very happy I went with the $150 purchase.

Seed Needs LLC
Time spent using app: 24 days
OneCommerce replied November 15, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Swift. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Swift users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Jena

November 9, 2022

I’ve got the professional services to increase the performance of my site. They provided a very professional service. They are very good communicators and the assessment report was comprehensive and well done. My site was 23 and now is around the 76 out of 100 on the Google speed scale Very happy with the service provided.

JustGoodKit
OneCommerce replied November 9, 2022

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Swift. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Along with Swift, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

November 8, 2022

Have to say I'm super impressed by their store improvement! They bumped me in average 50 points on google page speed test and now I'm over 90 on all pages. Super great customer service and quick job.

TwentySix
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied November 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Swift. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Mirabel

October 28, 2022

The support was really forthcoming and everything they worked on seemed really professional, can recommend it!

hbound-design
Germany
OneCommerce replied October 28, 2022

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Swift. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Swift. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips for your business.

Kieran

October 26, 2022

Nickel, mon site est sincèrement plus rapide, mes images plus légères et mon code pas abimé du tout.

La Salopette
Estonia
OneCommerce replied October 26, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Swift. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jena

October 25, 2022

Super professional service and quick response from the team. The app approved our website speed and it's performing much better now.

Moringa Life
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied October 25, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy from Swift. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time taking a look at our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Bellamy

October 20, 2022

Service is not only top-notch but also express. A query or problem is replied to in a couple of hours. I recommend you take the expert service with this app!

RIBI Malta
Malta
Time spent using app: 17 days
OneCommerce replied October 20, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Richard

October 19, 2022

App is great, and the team were very quick in helping with any queries I had. Website now looks much better, and would highly recommend!

boxmenswear
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied October 20, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

October 5, 2022

Hired an expert only for $150 and they solved every problem on my homepage! Thank you so much for this!

kkang
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied October 5, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan