Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by PerfectApps

100% guarantee to boost store speed , lazy load JavaScript

Bevill Dog Behavior

Page Speed Image Optimizer is a game changer! The app saves tons of time and the pro services are extremely helpful and well worth the cost!

August 19, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

Trend Plug Co

BEST APP IN THE WORLD! Helped me with more than i can count. They've helped me on two different sites now and has alot of knowledge when it comes to modifying.

August 17, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Mesozo

Best speed optimizor apps ever, their customer support is awesome and very helpful. I have used their Swift Expert Service and the results are excellent. Exactly as promised. They have been of great help, and I fully recommend their services and apps.

August 16, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

RelaxCare

Really wholesome and happy customer service and I love it!
Also the app is optimizing really well and you can hire an expert to make your page even better and faster. All the love,
RelaxCare.

August 11, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Emmy Jane Boutique

Absolutely brilliant app & the support couldn't be more helpful. I have used the Swift Expert Service to boost my store speed. The price was very reasonable & the results are excellent. My store mobile speed has increased by around 30 points. So happy. I Cant recommend highly enough.

August 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

refurbgadget

We used the following "Swift Expert" service. They have been gr8 help and support Best App for speed.

July 27, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Better Health Supplies

I used the app previously which gave some marginal boosts in speed, but was really blown away by the custom service where they optimize your theme for you. 100% worth it for the speed improvements they delivered! Over 400% page speed boost.

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

Tulio

Really happy with this App and the team behind it. We have a large inventory with over 12,000 images. They were able to take our Shopify speed score from 19 to 32. We also used the Swift Expert to clean up all the left over code from old apps and this was done quickly and efficiently. Communication was great.

July 25, 2021

Brian

Adorbs Online

I highly recommend! You will never go wrong with this amazing team. My speed score increased significantly and my website is loading faster. Maria was also very helpful and answered all the questions I had. Definitely worth every dollar I paid. Thanks a lot guys.

July 21, 2021

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Louis

Curated

I can't put into words how amazing this app was and for an additional $150 they cleaned up code and got us from a google lighthouse score of 35 to 95. We've spent a year trying to accomplish this and they did it in 2 days. They have my highest recommendations.

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles