Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Candylens

I used their Swift Expert service, it is a one time cost. It clean up the unused CSS and coding and helps improve my page speed score significantly. So I don't have to hassle and do it myself which really takes time. Their response time is real quick and always come back to me for follow up. Highly recommend for their expert service!

December 6, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Yoga Studio Store

I don't normally leave reviews however the service I received from this company was fantastic! They optimised our entire site and we hit a few barriers in the way, Maria was fantastic on the live chat support and helped us every step of the way with honest advise on what we could achieve. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

October 5, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Balloon Innovations

I am very pleased with the Swift $150 service. My store's (balloonin.com) speed was quite slow (22) when I signed up, they did their thing very quickly and with no extra contact needed, my store is now at 67! I have lots of essential apps that are dragging me down, so I have no complaints at all with how it all went.

March 1, 2022

Daniel

Sam G Jewels

Awesome service. After installing the free trial their tech team ( a real human) actually noticed that my youtube video slowing down my site and messaged me about it...and is helping me with the issue! I've never had a company proactively reach out like that. Not to mention during a trial period... Super impressed !!

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Paragon Bamboo Ltd

Quite helpful tools, reduce the hassle and It is a all in one SEO on-page tool.
I definitely recommend it.
The Expert service is quite nice and efficient, our online store went from 30 point to 66 on mobile in matter of 3 business days. I would recommend this service to everybody who have a serious online business.

May 24, 2022

RUGGETTE RFC

If your looking to improve the speed of your site then this is the perfect app for you! The customer service team is awesome! They helped us with every aspect within the app. They even highlighted certain features on our store which were causing the site to perform slowly - which was a massive help! 5/5

January 17, 2021

Minkki

These guys are amazing! Tommy reached out without request to help me understand the issues and quicky give me solutions to a lot of speed problems. Very informative, quick and also they are helping remove a lot of the unnecessary code. Super helpful, Thank you, Tommy, I really appreciate the help! x

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Ideática Gourmet

Esta muy completa la aplicación, es bastante buena y optimiza mi pagina muy bien para que sea mas rápida. Me gusto mucho lo fácil que es usarla y la atención al cliente es excelente! Me resolvieron todas mis dudas y me dieron una asesoría muy completa sobre los planes y todas sus características.

February 16, 2021

Koffiemaatje

Ik had wat snelheid problemen met mijn webshop. Dit kwam met name door een Youtube video wat ik op mijn homepage laat afspelen en apps die niet correct zijn verwijderd. Maria heb ik benaderd en zij hebben mij voor een schappelijke prijs (150 USD) binnen 3 werkdagen mijn webshop geoptimaliseerd.

December 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

AnodeFactory

Awesome app! Love the support from them. I even hired one of their Swift experts to speed optimize my site even further. Worked as they promised. Increased my speed score for mobile from 34 to above 60. Which is way above the average store. I will use them whenever I need to optimize again.

August 24, 2021