Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.7
September 14, 2022

Fixed all my store loading problems in 3 days. I purchased the Expert service as my store pages was showing scores in the 20's for mobile on Pagespeed Insights. I have had my store for 3 years now and I have researched a LOT about optimising images, page loading and Core vitals etc..... but I could never get it quite right, I have try several Shopify approved apps, but again not quite what I needed. Now my score is between 75 – 85 on mobile after using the Expert service. Fantastic and fast actions by the Devs. Seri, my contact was very quick to respond to all my questions, very helpful and quick with replies. I am so pleased I found this app, do not hesitate to download it. Best app I have found on Shopify so far!!

Peach Unicorn Designs
Time spent using app: 9 days
OneCommerce replied September 14, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

August 31, 2022

Jeg brukte denne appen da jeg hadde veldig lav score på hastigheten i nettbutikken. Problemene mine kunne ikke løses med eget arbeid og jeg fikk derfor fantastisk hjelp av SWIFT teamet! Super rask kundebehandling, hjelpsomme og effektive. De løste problemet mitt og jeg fikk en betydelig høyere score i hastigheten etterpå. De analyserte problemene mine helt gratis før jeg bestemte med for løsning.

Heim Sigurd Svendsen
Norway
Time spent using app: 19 days
OneCommerce replied August 31, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Edited September 19, 2022

UPDATED REVIEW After I left my first review, they reached out to me and apologized and worked with on my site to improve the speed, which it did. For that, I am very thankful. The customer service was outstanding. They also have change the wording on the app so it is no longer misleading. This is a group that listens to customer feedback. Great job Very misleading. Says FREE at the top. However, when you get in the app, you quickly realize that it should say "FREE PLAN AVAILABLE" as all the main tools require a paid, upgraded plan.

vũv Watches
Time spent using app: 20 days
OneCommerce replied August 30, 2022

Hi there,

I am Kate from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app. However, there is a misunderstanding here and I am following up with you via email, so kindly help to check your Inbox, and look forward to hearing your reply.

Kind regards,
Kate

August 23, 2022

The team has done an amazing job in increasing my site speed. The support team were prompt in answering all the questions and was very supportive. Great work done.

dudusonline
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied August 23, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

August 12, 2022

This plugin is so useful, the conversion rate has increased by 40%, the customer service is very enthusiastic, I like it very much.

SKDSI
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied August 12, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan