Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

SoHot Swimwear

Just installed app. I had a few question and Tommy in support was awesome. I will update in 30 days.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

Cosyco

Got the information I needed from Tommy in support, the guy has the right information and advice. Would recommend the app for anyone looking to boost there speed score. Don't expect 100's though

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Sam G Jewels

Awesome service. After installing the free trial their tech team ( a real human) actually noticed that my youtube video slowing down my site and messaged me about it...and is helping me with the issue! I've never had a company proactively reach out like that. Not to mention during a trial period... Super impressed !!

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

So far it is great. I am very excited about the change. I believe speed played a big factor in my conversion rate. Thanks

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

SAPPUN

Our store was slow, so I was worried.
The problem has been fixed since this app was installed.
The counselor was so kind.
I don't regret it. I'm satisfied.

Daniel

Alla Violetta Boutique

Really really good app. It doing what says...and for "speed apps" this is quite a miracle...beside Tommy of the Support is sooo good and kind, it helping me fix some speed issues problems that come from other problems. Great Job guys

Eric

Agir pour les chats

Great efficient app that really made my shop faster not like the other apps that just pretend sometimes.

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

SAPPUN ID

It's too kind. It's touching.
He kindly explained why our store was slow.
I solved it thanks to you.
A very good app

March 31, 2021

Best Regards
Richard

ShopGrowSpaces

Great app and a wonderful team to help you out with things patiently. Highly recommended it. Team patiently answered all of my questions

March 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Fidera Store

Best assistance, and high professional. The app works well and quickly examines, evaluates and modifies every aspect of the store in order to increase the site's load score on the web.I recommend it!

March 24, 2021