Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 18, 2022

Really good support while work was being done and a big improvement in site speed. I would certainly recommend.

Riverboat Gaming Poker
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied July 18, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

July 15, 2022

Super freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Support. Das Tool bringt echt was. Der Preis ist für mich nach langem Suche der Beste auf dem Markt. Ich werde auch die teuere Variante nutzen

Brandfashion
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
OneCommerce replied July 15, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

July 8, 2022

Julie was amazing, she helped me understand what was ruining our score and i was able to find and delete the code. Score improved. 10/10

The Barn
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
OneCommerce replied July 8, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

July 8, 2022

This is 1000x better than previous optimization apps used. It immediately improved my speed score by 40 points in half an hour!! Thank to Julie (who is really hot btw) the agent who helped me every step of the way forever and guided me the whole time, this app is well worth it to help with all of your optimization needs, I am highly impressed and I had a very helpful and informed customer rep to help my site become top notch in an instant!

¡NEKKID!
Time spent using app: 16 days
OneCommerce replied July 8, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

July 7, 2022

Thank you for this application. Very good and warm support that help me with all the steps. Thank you a lot.

Pig-Jewelry
OneCommerce replied July 7, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

June 28, 2022

A very nice app! The support team was extremely resposive and helped optimize the speed of our website.

Hideez
OneCommerce replied June 29, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

June 22, 2022

The swift experts have helped my so much in optimizing my themes, The app is very good in boosting your store speed. I highly recommend this app and the expert service.

CC Diva Designs
OneCommerce replied June 22, 2022

Jonathan

Edited June 20, 2022

This APP service solved my slow site speed problem. The Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) on my site has been improved! Amazing customer support!

Radico USA
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied June 20, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

June 14, 2022

Amazing customer support! Very fast response time and they help solve each problem you have and if they cant they give you resources to do so.

Cool Gadgets
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied June 14, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

June 8, 2022

My store google page speed was 30. After I signup with this service, they increased my page speed to 60 for $150 and that too within 2 days. A big thanks for this service.

BellaTrendz
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied June 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards