Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

Martha & Mary Co

Really optimized my site. Saved 75mb when squishing my images. Great service! Highly recommend. Great job!

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

Clemensia

I gave this app a 5/5 not only for being incredibly easy. Because the support of the team too. They are helping me a lot with my store! They are giving me tips and making configuration to improve the quality and speed of my store!

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

RUNDA

Great app, great team! Exceeded our expectations... The application itself fastens up your website and also they do some extra analysis and give you more insights.. Thank you Tommy!

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Flask

Update 7/21
Hired the "Swift Expert" service since we've made a ton of changes to our theme. Our score was 12 and it's 56 now. 56!! Insane progress and it was like 5 days and much less than I thought it would cost. Increased my actual page load speed tremendously. Tommy was kind enough to walk me through uninstalled apps that were slowing my page down- went above and beyond to optimise everything. A serious winner

March 9, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Woyax Wunderbatterie

very efficient. and their customer support is very good. I definitely recommend it. the site got pretty fast.

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

LustrousCrystals®

Great customer service and support. Went above and beyond to help the site speed! Would recommend to anyone.

March 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

AmazzonitaShop

The support is the best!! They really look the way to help you and make your store faster!! thank you

February 26, 2021

Eric

AstonishinGadgets

Tommy is a really cool guy. He is helping me a lot in every process. Definitely recommend. 5 star customer service

February 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Linda de Taxco

Great customer service! Tommy has been very helpful and has helped us beyond the services offered by the app. We are very happy with Swift.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

EventWristbands.com

This app does exactly what it says. It helped to improve our site speed rating by 20% in only two days. Plus, the team there (especially Tommy!) was really great to work with. Great app! Great group!! The NEW Swift Expert service is absolutely amazing!! Improved our site speed by 25 points in just one week!!

February 22, 2021