Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 8, 2022

My store google page speed was 30. After I signup with this service, they increased my page speed to 60 for $150 and that too within 2 days. A big thanks for this service.

BellaTrendz
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied June 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Richard

Edited June 6, 2022

Product support from operator Julie was fast and effective. They responded very quickly to my message.

Josatech IT Supplies
Belgium
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
OneCommerce replied June 6, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

June 3, 2022

Snabb och trevlig support. Bra från början till slut. Kan varmt rekommendera denna tjänst. Mycket nöjd kund.

Lampverket
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied June 3, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

May 31, 2022

ho avuto modo di parlare con Julie del servizio clienti che è stata molto gentile e mi ha fornito tutte le informazioni che mi servivano. L'app per momento non fa al caso mio ma è sicuramente una buona soluzione e facile da usare.

The Trophy Wife
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
OneCommerce replied May 31, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

May 30, 2022

Guay, si estas perdido, tu tienda es un carrito de polos y no sabes como meterle mano, esta gente sabe lo que hace, un servicio 100% perfecto y una atencio inmejorable por lo que un 10 a esta gente! palabrita del niño jesus! Saludos!

cortayrecorta.es
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied May 30, 2022

Charles

May 27, 2022

Buena aplicacion es facil de usar, la interfaz es excelente la recomiendo para lo de mas usuarios, .

LightDreams
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied May 27, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

May 25, 2022

This is a nice app for website optimization, best part of this application is their customer service!! They answer all your questions in a timely manner and their development work is great too!! They also help you solve other problems related to website (which is awesome)....

Yes You Can!
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied May 25, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

May 24, 2022

EXCELENT APLICATION!!! IM VERY HAPPY TO SERVICE TOO BECAUSE HELP ME IN FEWS HOURS. AND THE TOOLS ARE INCREDIBLE FOR BOOST THE SALES! THANKS!

Web Global Sales
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied May 24, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Edited May 20, 2022

Quite helpful tools, reduce the hassle and It is a all in one SEO on-page tool.
I definitely recommend it.
The Expert service is quite nice and efficient, our online store went from 30 point to 66 on mobile in matter of 3 business days. I would recommend this service to everybody who have a serious online business.

Paragon Bamboo Ltd
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied May 24, 2022

Richard

April 26, 2022

Good support, Helped me very much. clear 5 star service. My shop is faster now. Thanks for the great support!

Umai-me
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied April 26, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan