Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Ivan Jones Artist

This app seems to have improved the speed of my website by optimising images and my theme. It is a little expensive but worth the money to keep the site functioning optimally and the lazy loading seems to have been approved by Lighthouse.

April 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

cortayrecorta.es

Location Spain

Guay, si estas perdido, tu tienda es un carrito de polos y no sabes como meterle mano, esta gente sabe lo que hace, un servicio 100% perfecto y una atencio inmejorable por lo que un 10 a esta gente! palabrita del niño jesus! Saludos!

May 30, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

HealFastNow

Optimized my 23% premium Californian theme to over 90% . Desktop speeds reached a crazy 99%!!!! All done with the help of Maria at customer support. Apps with support are invaluable. Their service comes second to none! Thankyou Maria

April 15, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Alla Violetta Boutique

Really really good app. It doing what says...and for "speed apps" this is quite a miracle...beside Tommy of the Support is sooo good and kind, it helping me fix some speed issues problems that come from other problems. Great Job guys

April 1, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

The Trophy Wife

Location Italy

ho avuto modo di parlare con Julie del servizio clienti che è stata molto gentile e mi ha fornito tutte le informazioni che mi servivano. L'app per momento non fa al caso mio ma è sicuramente una buona soluzione e facile da usare.

May 31, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

luxiaa

I used the swift expert service to speed up my site. It took about a week to work out the kinks but my site is much faster. Very happy with the hard work of the swift team! Would recommend taking advantage of this service for sure

February 25, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

ChillHouse CBD

Incroyable! Je suis impressionné par le service swift expert qui a fait passer mon shop d'une note de 30 à une note de 60 sur google speed mobile. Je suis en A sur GT metrix. Un super travail, vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés.

December 13, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

Clemensia

I gave this app a 5/5 not only for being incredibly easy. Because the support of the team too. They are helping me a lot with my store! They are giving me tips and making configuration to improve the quality and speed of my store!

March 12, 2021

Richard

DataCare LLC

After optimization we got a good lighthouse score. We opted for the expert service at US$ 150 and they did a good job of first sending an assessment and then removing all the leftover code, lazy loading , optimizing images etc.

March 22, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

elbeberegalo

Lo recomiendo al 100% muy buen servicio postventa y atención al cliente excelente. He quedado muy contento con este programa. He podido incrementar la velocidad de la tienda un 50% más. Fenomenal, gracias al equipo de Swift.

February 17, 2021