Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.7
Edited June 20, 2022

This APP service solved my slow site speed problem. The Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) on my site has been improved! Amazing customer support!

Radico USA
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied June 20, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

June 14, 2022

Amazing customer support! Very fast response time and they help solve each problem you have and if they cant they give you resources to do so.

Cool Gadgets
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied June 14, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

June 8, 2022

My store google page speed was 30. After I signup with this service, they increased my page speed to 60 for $150 and that too within 2 days. A big thanks for this service.

BellaTrendz
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied June 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Edited June 6, 2022

Product support from operator Julie was fast and effective. They responded very quickly to my message.

Josatech IT Supplies
Belgium
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
OneCommerce replied June 6, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

June 3, 2022

Snabb och trevlig support. Bra från början till slut. Kan varmt rekommendera denna tjänst. Mycket nöjd kund.

Lampverket
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied June 3, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles