Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

winds over

服务非常好,解决了我的问题,非常感谢Maria,你是最棒的很有耐心,我都不相信可以做到,但是你帮我做到了。(The service is very good and solved my problem. Thank you very much Maria. You are the best and patient. I don't believe it can be done, but you helped me to do it.)

January 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

MilliForHer.com

I highly recommend this app. It sped up my site and their customer service, Maria in particular are super responsive and willing to work out any bugs that may occur. This is what you look for in a strong app developer.

October 29, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Maiden-Art

I used this app and the custom expert service and it’s amazing they made a great job improving a lot the speed of my store! I would definitely recommend this app and their customer service! Thanks a lot for your job

February 22, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

Vitomalia

The support is wonderful! I got tips on how to make the site even faster and they even adjusted my code for old uninstalled apps! I am very grateful to have found this app! Ps. my speedscore went from 24% to 89%!

February 10, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Stiù Shop

Just downloaded, and made right away a mistake by clicking bottons to fast and not previewing changes. Whole website went bananas. Customer Support was really quick to restore the situation. Fully reccomended!

January 27, 2021

Pokerist.com

If your looking to improve the speed of your site... this is the app! The Customer Service team were great and helped us through the whole process and even pointed out areas we need to improve on our site. 5/5

January 24, 2021

Sock Panda

Speed Optimizer offers a quick and easy increase in speed to my older website that has expanded and changed this year Really awesome, especially ahead of the holidays. Great customer service and support.

November 28, 2021

Eric

Gerardo Collection

The best speed app hands down. The amount of help they have given me specifically Tommy has been unreal! He has helped make sure my store is 100% Optimized. The cost for what you get is totally worth it!

January 12, 2021

Harry

AMORI COFFEE

We are very satisfied with the results of the app. We are even more satisfied with the customer service and the optimization by the swift expert. The speed of our site has been improved significantly.

September 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

www.addabow.com

We used the swift expert service offered within this app and gained a massive improvement in our site speed. Customer service was excellent as well and special thanks to Julie for all of her help. :)

November 21, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert