Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster: Lazy Load, Image Compression, Minify Codes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Maiden-Art

Location Italy

I used this app and the custom expert service and it’s amazing they made a great job improving a lot the speed of my store! I would definitely recommend this app and their customer service! Thanks a lot for your job

February 22, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

QIDI TECHNOLOGY OFFICIAL STORE

Location China

This is a great app, the Expert function is really nice, helped a lot! My page speed advanced a lot! Thanks

February 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

UltimateBodyEvo

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

great service and awesome features! Highly recommend to anyone who wants to get great advice for increasing speed!

February 17, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Adrenaline

We previously (having some knowledge) optimized our site. Our images were already compressed and our theme had some lazy loading. We wanted to "top it off" so we went with a 1-time expert ticket at $150. They did an amazing job. They improved mobile by 20 points and desktop from 89 to 95. We ended up giving up a little bit of that score because we wanted one javascript to load on page vs. lazy but it was still a great improvement and we had already gone through it ourselves. A++

February 3, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

SoftWash UK Ltd

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hi guys if you’re thinking about this as an option for your Shopify site I can thoroughly recommend.⭐⭐⭐⭐
The service has been excellent and the customer backup is unbelievable.
They speeded up my Shopify shop and it’s made a huge difference.
I chose the Swift expert option and they did a thorough job. Gave me lots of advice to follow on with as well. Can highly recommend . Thank you guys and particularly ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Julie ⭐⭐⭐⭐

February 2, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

select cuisine

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette app pour optimiser ma boutique. Résultat au-delà de mes attentes . Merci aussi pour le suivi client. Vous êtes au top
Je recommande

February 2, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Shopbagno.it

Location Italy

Great work in very little time! the site now is very quick and load faster then before. staff kind and professional

January 31, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Aerolite UK

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super work by the support & development team. We have purchased with their expert service for the speed optimization and results are really good, store is a lot quicker. The communication was fantastic all through, there was a lot of back and forth, however they have handled it with absolute attention and we are content with the end result.

January 30, 2022

Robert

Mango Tree Knobs

After using the expert service on this app our page score increased to 93 on desktop version and we also saw a fair increase on our mobile version too! Very pleased with the result...

January 20, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

Location Taiwan

I used Swift Expert Service last July and my major contact is Maria. The process is a bit complicated, so that I just finished the speed optimization project of my website recently. I have to say I'm extremely happy about the result. The page speed of my home page came up from 12-13 to 60+. Not only the result is satisfactory, their customer service is friendly and helpful. The service charge is USD150, but the team helped me to identify the core issues why my website is so slow (due to the use of certain APP), helped to coordinate with the relevant APP, advised me to switch to better optimized theme, and offered me to optimize my new theme once I complete the switch. I like their attitude and their service speed. Highly recommended!

January 20, 2022

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson