Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

RUNDA

Great app, great team! Exceeded our expectations... The application itself fastens up your website and also they do some extra analysis and give you more insights.. Thank you Tommy!

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

tianDe Altea

Very clear way to help me to do complicated things. And they do not pretend to optimize images already optimized. Just the most necessary things. The speed of my site has doubled.

September 9, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Kalaya Health

I highly recommend Swift Optimizer. It sped up my site and their customer service, Maria in particular are super responsive and willing to work out any bugs that may occur.

March 20, 2022

BellaTrendz

My store google page speed was 30. After I signup with this service, they increased my page speed to 60 for $150 and that too within 2 days. A big thanks for this service.

June 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best Regards
Richard

Gifts R Us Shop

I used this app to optimize my theme for faster loading. I also connected preloading enhancements for a better experience for my customers. Thank you for all your help.

November 21, 2021

CC Diva Designs

The swift experts have helped my so much in optimizing my themes, The app is very good in boosting your store speed. I highly recommend this app and the expert service.

June 22, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Boule-de-Poils.fr

Helpfull team. Answering at all my questions. I highly recommand the app. Pay attention that some features may not work properly if you buy an unofficial shopify theme.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Sekan Sleep

I can’t remember that i’ve received any better customer service than this. Julie Sarah was extremely helpful and super professional. I can 100% recommend Swift. :-)

December 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Pendantify

Have been using this App for almost 6 months. It works as described and the customer service is very responsive and helpful. A must-have app for any Shopify store.

December 21, 2021

Brian

Beware of Mainstream

This is one of the best apps to speed up your page.
I used it for view days and already see a performance increase.
The support is very good/fast & profesionell.

January 19, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards