Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster: Lazy Load, Image Compression, Minify Codes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Cosyco

Location Australia

Got the information I needed from Tommy in support, the guy has the right information and advice. Would recommend the app for anyone looking to boost there speed score. Don't expect 100's though

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Best Regards
Richard

Crazy Fish

I paid for the swift expert and my score went up about 50 points! That's a great deal! Thank you! Also, the loading screen their app gives for free is a fantastic addition to any website, imo.

March 27, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

RelaxCare

Really wholesome and happy customer service and I love it!
Also the app is optimizing really well and you can hire an expert to make your page even better and faster. All the love,
RelaxCare.

August 11, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

killHERcore

Any questions I had, someone was always able to assist me. Despite the different time zone, I always got a response within 24 hours. My store speed went from 28 to 50 on mobile. thank you

March 24, 2022

RIISE Limited

Tommy helped me at 12am! Very informative, customer centric. The website is definitely faster! He also offered information outside of swift that was very genuine. Great customer service!

January 31, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Mango Tree Knobs

After using the expert service on this app our page score increased to 93 on desktop version and we also saw a fair increase on our mobile version too! Very pleased with the result...

January 20, 2022

Deintortenbild.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ich entschied mich dann für den neuen Swift expert Service , dort wurde mein kompletter Shop optimiert und das Ergebnis war 1A. Kann ich wirklich jedem empfehlen . Toller Service ! Lg

November 18, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Barefaced Beauty

I am so glad that I found this app, the developers have increased my store speed to levels that I never thought were possible and their customer service is first class. So Happy!!!!

November 16, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Swift. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Kane
Swift by OneCommerce

Noteism

Location Malaysia

I would say that the service is really fantastic and my website speed improved a lot. Highly recommended to go for the special optimization if you wish to achieve the best results.

April 5, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

RUNDA

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, great team! Exceeded our expectations... The application itself fastens up your website and also they do some extra analysis and give you more insights.. Thank you Seri!

March 11, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian