Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Ghoul RIP

although there was an improvement over my original score in the end, the installation of the app was the only event on a day when my shopify speed score lost 13 points. i do believe that this is intentional on the part of the designers in order to incentivize you to pay for the expert optimization. that being said, my site is faster now than it was before the 13 point drop so they did as they promised. just seems a little sketchy so they get 4 stars instead of 5.

July 13, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Kate from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

Relating to your concern that your score got down on the date you installed Swift, we have tested the app on many other stores before and did not witness such that huge lost before. We also got speed tested from Shopify that our app has low impact to your online store. Therefore, in your case, we can not conclude that it is all because of our app since other factors like theme changes or added media can also have an impact.

Our Support Specialist has contacted you via email to figure out that issue and assist you further, please kindly help us check your mail box.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Kate

UNEFFECTED

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

We installed this app to improve our stores speed. Tommy from the customer support helped us checking what is the cause of slow speed score and gave us some advice and recommendations to improve, we will be updating our review after we get some results for sure. Thank you so much.

February 15, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Robert

ADAM/EVE

Location Germany

The app has a very nice/understandable UI and extremely good support (also from the product manager personally). They make an effort to tackle individual problems. The functions have not worked 100% for me, but I am convinced that the team will find good solutions.

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan