Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Hideez

A very nice app! The support team was extremely resposive and helped optimize the speed of our website.

June 29, 2022

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

CC Diva Designs

The swift experts have helped my so much in optimizing my themes, The app is very good in boosting your store speed. I highly recommend this app and the expert service.

June 22, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Radico USA

This APP service solved my slow site speed problem. The Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) on my site has been improved! Amazing customer support!

June 20, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Cool Gadgets

Amazing customer support! Very fast response time and they help solve each problem you have and if they cant they give you resources to do so.

June 14, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

BellaTrendz

My store google page speed was 30. After I signup with this service, they increased my page speed to 60 for $150 and that too within 2 days. A big thanks for this service.

June 8, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

Josatech IT Supplies

Location Belgium

Product support from operator Julie was fast and effective. They responded very quickly to my message.

June 6, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Lampverket

Location Sweden

Snabb och trevlig support. Bra från början till slut. Kan varmt rekommendera denna tjänst. Mycket nöjd kund.

June 3, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

The Trophy Wife

Location Italy

ho avuto modo di parlare con Julie del servizio clienti che è stata molto gentile e mi ha fornito tutte le informazioni che mi servivano. L'app per momento non fa al caso mio ma è sicuramente una buona soluzione e facile da usare.

May 31, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

cortayrecorta.es

Location Spain

Guay, si estas perdido, tu tienda es un carrito de polos y no sabes como meterle mano, esta gente sabe lo que hace, un servicio 100% perfecto y una atencio inmejorable por lo que un 10 a esta gente! palabrita del niño jesus! Saludos!

May 30, 2022

Charles

LightDreams

Buena aplicacion es facil de usar, la interfaz es excelente la recomiendo para lo de mas usuarios, .

May 27, 2022

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Louis