Faster store & Higher SEO rank
Image Compression, Theme Optimizer will improve website speed, better SEO rank & conversion. Optimize daily automatically without app login
Loading faster with Preload
Store Speed booster solution with linking & font caching Preloading. Critical CSS Inlining, minifier JS, CSS, HTML. No coding required & AMP
High traffic, less bounce rate
Lazyload Images technology defers the loading of PNG, JPG images, pages until users need them. Vital for Mobile Web Boost and Pagespeed
About Page Speed Image Optimizer SEO
Why should every merchants optimize their website speed?
40% of people will abandon a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. With Google Search now including Core Web Vitals as the foundation for evaluating page experience & remove AMP, a fast-loading site will be ranked higher in search engine (SEO), keep visitors stay longer & increase conversion.
What is Swift?
Not like heatmap tools like Hotjar, Lucky Orange, Yoast which help you to analyze audience, Swift is a Shopify Page Speed Optimization solution offering an innovative approach based on powerful tools including Google Lighthouse, PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix, Pingdom to speed up your store performance.
Advanced Image Compression to increase site speed
- Uses Smart Lossy compression technology to compress & optimize large image size images similar to Crush.pics. Lighter means faster!
- We keep backups of each image we compress, so you can restore them quickly with a click.
Auto Optimize process to save tons of time
- Instead of manually optimizing, auto-optimization service optimizes new images & files fully automated just uploaded to store, so you can focus more on your business
- Minifies JS, CSS, HTML, theme asset files to reduce page size & speed up store's initial load time, FCP, LCP, TBT
Media files loaded only when visitors need them
- With smart Lazy Load technology, Swift automatically defers the loading of images, leaving them ”off-screen” & inline critical CSS, so they do not affect to your store speed.
- A brilliant way of optimizing both perceived & real performance
Speed up next-page navigations with preloading
- Not just analyze like a heat map tool, Swift predicts what page a visitor is going to visit next, or which link is most likely to be clicked, then preloads those contents, font caching & delivers the page right after it is requested. Therefore, users would experience a very short waiting time & lower bounce rates
- Makes store faster 600 milliseconds on average from loading time on Homepage speed & others. By using AI, Swift provides the level-up prefetch techniques to increase 3x faster speed than other apps using normal Preload
Site speed analysis & suggestions for better performance
- Our speed experts will analyze your store, redundant code & jQuery, testing score from tools & 3rd apps installed in store like PushOwl, Tidio, Free Trust Badge, Quick Announcement Bar.. to suggest you on which themes/apps you should consider for increasing mobile speed & desktop speed
- No affect on your theme: Swift always saves your settings fully automate to help you undo every change made in app in 1-click
- No coding required, just follow instruction & click
- Pagespeed Insights,
- Google Lighthouse,
- Core Web Vitals,
- Lossy Compression,
- Google Analytics
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I really wanted (needed) this to work, but it didn't help my load times at all. On top of that I got the Premium version and it asked me to pay an additional $10-20 to optimize my images. Apparently the $20/month only covers a handful of images (it looks like 99) but then you have to pay more to optimize more images. $20/mo is a lot to charge when the image optimization isn't even included.
Great App great customer service! What else can you ask for?
My store is faster than ever! I recommend the app to anyone a must have.
I Do Not Recommend This App. The First Day I Downloaded This App I Used It, and it Requested to optimize and speed up my theme so I let it. It Completely Destroyed My Theme And I Had To Use A Backup That Some People May Not Have. They ended up giving me a replacement 5 days later which was slower than the original theme. The Support Isn't even online when there hours say they are. Not Worth the download and definitely not worth the price, I had there premium package going through all this.
I am Elaine from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.
In relation to your concerns as following:
1. When you optimize images and/or optimize theme, if something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove code after optimizing then your live store will be back to original while waiting for our Support Team to check and fix the problem. For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/
2. We're sorry for our delay response due to different in time zone. Our business hours are 10pm - 7am EST, Sun- Thur. Despite that, we're always willing to support our customers as soon as possible when it's out of business hour and hope you can understand for us.
As my colleague, Maria, is following you in email, please kindly check and get back to us so we can help you further. If possible, please give us a range of time that you're able to discuss so that we can serve you better.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team