Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 12 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 20 juin 2023

It s my pleasure to recommend swipercart to anyone looking for the best app builder at affordable price. It is easy to install and I really appreciate the customer service, the guy I am talking to Whatsapp Himanshu. they were able to help me from resizing/making some banners and logo, I know they did a lot of work for people like me who have less knowledge in IT. Talking to bad bad review I saw above. Me too i was on my way leaving them cse I shouldn't understand why I need to pay while app showing is free. I Praise Lord I Ve been contacted via WhatsApp and receive more explanation and it's make sense to pay one time set up cause the app has most things I was looking for however I asked one thing hope the will do that. Thank you guys at swipercard and keep up the good work.

murukali.com
Rwanda
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 octobre 2022

Started using Swipecart after trying to build our own custom e-commerce app for almost 2 years. This solved our headaches and made it super easy for us to quickly deploy on both the Apple store and Google play store. This gives our customers the convenience of using our app and keep coming back to shop from us. The best thing is that now our recurring customers have increased because of the automated in-app notifications that Swipecart offers us. Highly recommend if you are looking for an easy way to have an app and take your business to the next level.

CatholicConnect.shop
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 mai 2023

We have been using mobile apps for our coffee and tea business for over three years and recently started to look for a new partner for our mobile app and are super happy that we found Swipecart. The team at Swipecart especially Himanshu and Krishna have been super helpful on getting us onboarded and all the features that we had hoped and dreamed off.
Our new mobile app which now went live a few weeks ago is getting awesome reviews from our customers and makes it easy for them to discover and order products from our store right from the mobile app. Swipecart has all the integrations we wanted and needed (like Recharge, Klaviyo, Return Prime, Smile.io and Fera.ai) and getting the app out was fast and with the support from the team easy to do.
We were able to give our customers a similar look and feel as in our web store and greet them with a familiar branding now in their mobile app.
We are so happy to have discovered Swipecart and feel it is the best solution for us and better than what we could ask for.
We would recommend it anytime to anyone.

Tico Coffee Roasters
3 mai 2023

So we have been searching for an App Builder to help us integrate to our Shopify backend, found multiple options and some are really good also. We took a lot of time reviewing the options and we were lucky enough to take that much time, as Swipecart was released during our investigation.

I can say that we are fortunate to be one of the adopters of their lifetime Enterprise offer. The team went beyond normal customization to help us adapt the app to our region and tricky customer base.

Thanks to all the team that helped us achieve our goal and I am sure this will only be the start for a long fruitful journey for both of us.

For other customers who are reading this, these are the highlights:
1. The portal is very rich and easy to use, the builder UI functionality is systematic and simple.
2. The ever growing list of integrations and plugis.
3. List of unique features that are specific to them, for example "Swipe Mode" and "Translation" sheet
And I am sure you will find other things interesting which could be helpful for your type of work and process.

Lilii ليلي
Irak
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2023

Undoubtedly the best app builder in the market and the only one with a lifetime plan. The entire app-building process was smooth, with Himanshu & Krishna guiding us along the journey. They are open to customizations and will make sure the app is built the way you want it. With hundreds of widgets to choose from, their editor makes it really easy to design the app.

If you want to add more functionality to your app, do check out their plugins and integrations. Chances are, they would already have an integration for it.

ReThought
Inde
7 juin 2023

I reviewed all app builders before choosing rentech , other were way too expensive for the similar features. I am using this since 2 months now and am satisfied with the app performance. However there are still some features which are necessary but missing on swipecart. They are open for suggestions the team informed me they are working on them and will soon be rolled out. Overall happy with swipecart.

GHPC
Inde
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2023

I have tried many shopify tools for making apps. What I want to say is that Swipecart is definitely the production tool with the highest degree of freedom!
Krishna helped me a lot throughout the production process and gave me a lot of advice! Originally,
I was just a user of the basic plan.
Through krishna's introduction, I found that Swipecart can help me a lot. I upgraded to a lifetime member on the same day.
Thank you Swipecart team!

LuxUness
Japon
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2023

For almost a year I had been using a prior service for my mobile app. It was devastating and sheer panic on my side when they decided to suddenly close and disable my app without warning. I found Swipecart when I was searching the Shopify store and man I wished I had used them in the beginning. They have been amazing helping me thru the transfer process and helping to troubleshoot issues. Riddhi especially has been great at keeping me up to date and answering my questions. Not to mention their platform and design makes my old app look like something from the 90's. I can't wait to see the finished product and am looking forward to working with Swipecart. I would recommend anyone looking for a mobile app builder to go with Swipecart.

Cloverdilly Kids
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2023

Swipecart was a great choice for my business. I am able to show a good product page with all the information to my customers. The product checkout is also smooth. They have beautiful plugins that make our life easier.

American Built Pro
7 mai 2023

I just had a rundown of my mobile app built using Swipecart. It is AMAZING! I love it :) I am extremely pleased with my decision of choosing this company. The user experience is very smooth and the onboarding team made the work easier. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Brixton Shoes