Mobile Swiping Design & Oberlo

Mobile AI Swiping Experience Tinder-like Design & Oberlo Sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

New Product Development razor

Location Germany

The app is recommended as it has a proactive support and the ability to create customisable reports.

September 20, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We're happy to provide the best support we can.

pavili.on

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

We at pavili.com Love it and recommend it for all Shopify Stores and the app shows a great reporting

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much! We're thrilled to see that swipify is contributing to your beautiful store.

AVsuper

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i will use this app to help me save my time and energy, but what i want if you can put the trial for more longer than 14 days ,by the time people use to this app. by the way I really like it, thanks

August 23, 2022

Thank you for the kind words and for your feedback

The Morphbag by GSK

What a genius app and so well executed. I got carried away testing it on my own store as it is so much fun using it. I love the added bonus features of market research and analytics. These are priceless additions to improve one's website UX and performance. Last but not least, the customer service is second to none. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much Giovanna for the kind words!
We're glad to hear that your experience with Swipify has been so positive.
We are here for you with anything you might need in the future.

סְטִיגְמָה

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great Support and very nice experience.
this can be very helpful with customers during the time used in-store. Great UX.
Very Recommended

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!

NotFarFetch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have to revise my review. At first I could not reach the support in any way. Turns out, that there were technical problems. But when I reched them, I could contact them about my issues and suggestions for improvements. Also I had an onboarding with them via call. It was very informative.
I hope they can implement my suggestions soon.
All in all a very good add on.
Only thing is, that you can not customize it as much as I would like it to be.
But if you don't want to much customization, I would recommend you this add on!

May 1, 2022

Thank you for the feedback!
We are here for any additional questions or requests.

Minella Mode

I absolutely love this app. I had a little issue and they responded right away and fixed it. So far it’s been great!

LA Minerals

Time spent using app About 1 hour

More and more shoppers are using mobile devices to shop. And having this app installed should make a HUGE difference in our stats and user experience. It not only is a FUN way to shop, but a FAST way to shop! And since customer can leave your site quickly, it's important to engage them quickly! This app does just that...engages the customer into exploring your products and swiping left or right or down to add to cart! WOW...I was having so much fun testing it on our site that I didn't want to stop swiping! LoL
I can't wait to see the stats that they provide. I will certainly share them here with an update. Also, their customer services is absolutely THE BEST! My agent even offered to make a custom product image with our item and the swipe left, swipe right icons so I could include it in an email to our customers! The onboarding process is smooth, quick and easy. Had it installed, customized and running in minutes. You cannot go wrong with this app. Get it now, orr lose sales...your choice.

March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!
So nice to read :)
Thanks!

Bossy Glamour

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Customer service is 1st class -- the team is super helpful and responsive! Makes for a great experience and an app I'd highly recommend.

December 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted to know that you recommend our app and our experience.
We're always here to help with anything you need.

Lil' Limmers Swag

They've got amazing 24/7 customer support and add a huge level of trust with great feedback. The free plan is pretty...

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! happy to help :)

Previous 1 3