Mobile Swiping Design & Oberlo

Mobile AI Swiping Experience Tinder-like Design & Oberlo Sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

1 review

TheAnimeSupply

Their customer service has been terrible. I asked them to relocate their icon and banner on my homepage which were blocking the existing sales pop up that I installed from a different app. They agreed to relocate them, but in the end, they only relocated the icon and left the banner intact. Since their banner is rediculously wide and useless, this was not a real solution. I told them that I can consider upgrading the plan if they can relocate or remove the banner as promised. But the CEO of this company treated me like a beggar. His response was: "Not sure why you ask me that. I even gave you a 1 month free coupon. If you don't want the banner, upgrade the plan." So basically this is the story how I wasted my time with them.

December 20, 2021

Dear sir,
We’re very sorry that you feel this way.
We tried so hard to help you as much as we could, we even developed a feature custom tailored especially for you, so it's really heartbreaking to read your words.

In addition, you asked for another feature that is not on our free plan but exists on all the paid plans. We offered a coupon for you to try the feature for 30 days free of charge.
We feel from your review that you are offended. We meant no harm, and apologize sincerely.

We wish you all the best,
Swipify team.