Mobile Swiping Design & Oberlo

Mobile Swiping Design & Oberlo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
January 15, 2023

Very cool idea and great execution. Thanks to the app, my store on mobile looks beautiful :)
App implementation is fast and easy

HumyrazOfficial
Time spent using app: 20 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied January 16, 2023

Thanks for the kind words, if you're happy we're happy :)

Edited January 14, 2023

Once in a while you see people that think outside of the box and bring something really exceptional. Bringing tinder to shopify is one of those things, kudos!..

Flourishcart
Time spent using app: 2 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied January 15, 2023

Thank you so much for the review and kind words. It means a lot to us.

January 6, 2023

Plain and simple, the best app I installed recently. Almost 30% more sales per purchase… nothing else matters…

Ssammart
Time spent using app: 19 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied January 8, 2023

Thank you for the kind words, we're happy to hear you're getting great results :)

January 4, 2023

Absolutely great app - we get so many details about the customers and their shopping session and also offers our customers a really fun shopping experience!

Shopping Freak - Malta
Malta
Time spent using app: 18 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied January 5, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We understand that data is a game changer, especially for big stores. We do our best to provide you with unique data and also to use the swiping data to improve our ai recommendation engine.

January 1, 2023

hello, I'm doing some experiments with the app for some time now and I must say that it's showing
better results. Will definitely continue using

13N35
Time spent using app: 15 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied January 2, 2023

Thanks for your review.
Please let us know if we can help in any way.

December 28, 2022

Brilliant! My customers love it and I love it. Gamification is key for success and I see it working every time

Product store
Time spent using app: 10 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied December 29, 2022

Thanks! We're so happy to read your review. Hopefully, we can help you and your store grow and prosper even more.

December 26, 2022

Surprisingly easy onboarding process… good wizard, very good user experience and compatibility to my oberlo SKUs

Velasca By MRJ
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 12 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied December 26, 2022

Thank you! We do our best to make installing, onboarding, and using Swipify as easy as possible, so your words are really heartwarming.

December 23, 2022

Very helpful and attentive support team. I use the market research feature to test possible products and it works great

Miiysha
Time spent using app: 27 days

Thank you for the kind words. We're always here, and happy to help!

December 20, 2022

Great app! Most of our traffic is coming from mobile, so mobile experience is something we focus on, and Swipify has helped us get to the next level.

Invincible Trader
Time spent using app: 4 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied December 21, 2022

Thank you for the review!
Focusing on mobile users is very smart of you, and we're happy to be able to help you with that.

December 18, 2022

What a great way to make my store stand out especially during the holidays. Very happy with the results and the nice support people.

ramelley shop
Time spent using app: 15 days
Swipify: Design Mobile Navigation Feed - Shopping Experience to Boost sales replied December 18, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We're happy that you think Swipify is a good fit for your beautiful store.