Mobile Swiping Design & Oberlo

Mobile AI Swiping Experience Tinder-like Design & Oberlo Sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Morphbag by GSK

What a genius app and so well executed. I got carried away testing it on my own store as it is so much fun using it. I love the added bonus features of market research and analytics. These are priceless additions to improve one's website UX and performance. Last but not least, the customer service is second to none. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much Giovanna for the kind words!
We're glad to hear that your experience with Swipify has been so positive.
We are here for you with anything you might need in the future.

סְטִיגְמָה

Location Israel

Great Support and very nice experience.
this can be very helpful with customers during the time used in-store. Great UX.
Very Recommended

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!

NotFarFetch

Location Switzerland

I have to revise my review. At first I could not reach the support in any way. Turns out, that there were technical problems. But when I reched them, I could contact them about my issues and suggestions for improvements. Also I had an onboarding with them via call. It was very informative.
I hope they can implement my suggestions soon.
All in all a very good add on.
Only thing is, that you can not customize it as much as I would like it to be.
But if you don't want to much customization, I would recommend you this add on!

May 1, 2022

Thank you for the feedback!
We are here for any additional questions or requests.

Minella Mode

I absolutely love this app. I had a little issue and they responded right away and fixed it. So far it’s been great!

LA Minerals

More and more shoppers are using mobile devices to shop. And having this app installed should make a HUGE difference in our stats and user experience. It not only is a FUN way to shop, but a FAST way to shop! And since customer can leave your site quickly, it's important to engage them quickly! This app does just that...engages the customer into exploring your products and swiping left or right or down to add to cart! WOW...I was having so much fun testing it on our site that I didn't want to stop swiping! LoL
I can't wait to see the stats that they provide. I will certainly share them here with an update. Also, their customer services is absolutely THE BEST! My agent even offered to make a custom product image with our item and the swipe left, swipe right icons so I could include it in an email to our customers! The onboarding process is smooth, quick and easy. Had it installed, customized and running in minutes. You cannot go wrong with this app. Get it now, orr lose sales...your choice.

March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!
So nice to read :)
Thanks!

Bossy Glamour

Customer service is 1st class -- the team is super helpful and responsive! Makes for a great experience and an app I'd highly recommend.

December 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted to know that you recommend our app and our experience.
We're always here to help with anything you need.

Lil' Limmers Swag

They've got amazing 24/7 customer support and add a huge level of trust with great feedback. The free plan is pretty...

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! happy to help :)

Body Party Heartxs

I reached out through chat because I was unsure of how to change the colors of different aspects of the widget. The support was fast and super helpful and did it for me in no time!

December 20, 2021

Sure thing! We're here for you for anything you need.
We'd love to hear how your mobile customers like the new design and swiping experience, so we can continue to help and grow your store

UZYORS

Great app to handle your mobile version. support is quick to assist with any questions. Thank you!!!

December 19, 2021

Thank you! It was our pleasure to help.
We are always here for any question and will do our best to help you get the most out of Swipify.

SixthHouse

The app is very helpful and informative. This is worth a LOT to me, so I look forward to working with him. THANK YOU!

December 19, 2021

You are great! thank you :)
Your store is great and we're happy to hear that your mobile customers really love the swiping experience.
If you have any questions or issues in the future, we are always here for you.

Previous 1 3