Rezensionen (23)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Mai 2024

For all starting businesses, I definitely recommend this app if your current theme doesn't have a wishlist feature installed! The support team is incredible, and they are super responsive to feedback. Honestly, the fact that this app is free for such a simple feature it should be in the top most useful apps! Most others have paid features for the same service, so it only makes sense smaller businesses would navigate towards a cost-effective solution. 10/10 recommend!

jellí
Rumänien
6 tage mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 21. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! We're delighted that our app meets your needs and that our support team has been responsive. We're committed to providing cost-effective solutions, and your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!

29. Mai 2024

What an amazing app! It’s easy to set up and it suits my website so well. The support team is very willing to help out to make it even more suitable!
I have tried a couple of other apps, but this one really stands out, and all for free!
I can really recommend this app!

Puur Biologisch
Niederlande
11 tage mit der App
30. Mai 2024

Exactly as the name describes. Loooove that it's free as a small business owner. Support is very responsive to small requests. Highly recommend. Well done!

Creative Designs By Kari
Kanada
9 tage mit der App
5. Mai 2024

This app rocks! More so the support you receive from the developers is next level good, no problem is too hard for these guys! The fact this app is free is a bonus and I do believe Shopify need to speak to this developer and integrate this into the platform. By far the best Wishlist app I have come across and I have used many. Highly recommended 10/10 :)

Master Merch Market
Australien
4 tage mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 8. Mai 2024

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the app and finding the support so helpful. It's our goal to provide top-notch service and solutions for our users, so knowing that we've exceeded your expectations means a lot to us. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We'll keep striving to deliver the best experience possible. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out.

29. April 2024

Your app is truly fantastic, and I'm thrilled with how it enhances my store! I'm hoping you can assist me in setting it up as an icon in the header. I attempted to place it in the code myself, but, well, let's just say it didn't quite go as planned! Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

The Princess Picks
Indien
5 tage mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our app and that it's enhancing your store experience. We'd be more than happy to assist you in setting it up as an icon in the header. Please send us an email at support@solucommerce.com detailing your request, and our support team will get back to you promptly to help you with the setup. We're here to ensure you get the most out of our app. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

20. März 2024

The wishlist app is very useful and easy to set up except for the heart icon in the menu bar. Do you know where it should be added in the edit code? Have a nice day.

Sheryon
Rumänien
4 tage mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Could you please send your requirement to help@solucommerce.com. We will help you with this issue.

23. Februar 2024

this is a great app, very well structured, simple and efficient. I really like it and they instructions are very clear. I might also have a small suggestion for the developers, add customisable wishlist page, and that would be it.

Anyway, 5/5 star app!!!!

Sahara Scent
Spanien
3 monate mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 8. März 2024

Thrilled you love our app! Thanks for the 5/5 rating! Your idea for a customizable wishlist page is awesome – we'll look into it. Any more thoughts? Let us know! 🌟

3. März 2024

I love that this app is free, as it should be a basic function of shopify in my opinion. I did have to do quite a bit of css edits to get everything to look how I wanted it. But it's FREE lol. Also, it unfortunately doesn't have the ability to add products to the wishlist through little hearts on the collection page product pictures

Oxreen
Vereinigte Staaten
2 tage mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 8. März 2024

Thanks for the love! We think everyone deserves basic features for free. Big shoutout for diving into CSS to make things look cool! Want to sprinkle some wishlist magic on your collection page? Just add a pinch of custom code to your theme – we'll help you catch those product wishes! 🚀✨ If coding adventures aren't your thing, give us a shout for a wizard's guide! 🧙‍♂️🌈

16. Mai 2024

What happens when it reaches the 1000 actions?

It will stop working? How can I increase the limit?

Pouzek
Portugal
Etwa 11 stunden mit der App
Solu hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

When you reach 1000 actions, the wishlist add feature will temporarily pause. However, we're here to help! To increase your limit and continue using the feature without interruption, please contact us at help@solucommerce.com. Our support team is ready to assist you promptly. We set this limit to ensure optimal performance and resource availability for all our clients.

Thank you for your understanding.

28. Mai 2024

excellent App! highly recommended. very helpful customer service and easy toinsatll.

Rm Antiques