Toll Free Phone Number & Calls

Toll Free Phone Number & Calls

by #21Zoo Labs

Better serve your customers with a toll-free phone number

Black Cat Goodies

I run a USA targeted store from outside USA and it looked great to have a US number for customers. At first my country wasn't available to forward to, but Oliver fixed this real quick! Really great app for customer service, easy to set up and great support!
One of my customers also used it to leave a message regarding one of her purchases, and the whole process was simple and easy and made for a great customer experience as well as building trust.
Would highly recommend it.

Saige life

Great app that allows you to choose your number and a plan that fits your budget. Customer service is very good which is rare these days.

Mighty Well

This app helps us out a lot with our Customer Service. We are able to choose our customer service number as well. Great customer support!

Deal Train

Awesome app!! I appreciate the fact that I have my very own 1-800 # to add to my site. But what was even better was the customer service! Oliver is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and was patient with me because I had a few questions. Nothing better than having your questions answered when you get lost!! Overall experience, customer service, and the app is an A++ for me!!

DopeBoo

I don't often write reviews and I never write reviews if I haven't used an app for awhile. But I wanted to for this product. Oliver has been great with assisting with setup and resolving any issues that have come along. I love how he's adding new features as users request them, can't beat it! Also, the app works and adds value to our site and our business. Now THAT's something we all need. It makes it easy for clients to reach you and for you to add an extra dash of professionalism to your site. Affordable, effective and easy to implement - Doesn't get any better than that!

skateboard-shack

App was easily installed, does everything we need it to and is easy to use. We get several calls a day and the app helps with turning them into sales.

WELLNESS HEAVENS

I have been using the app for more than a year, I love it. Every time I have needed support from them, they reply in a timely manner and take care of whatever help I need. Excellent customer service.