Toll Free Phone Number & Calls

Toll Free Phone Number & Calls

by #21Zoo Labs

Better serve your customers with a toll-free phone number

Iriecool

If you need a simple easy to use app for calls and SMS this is the best! We needed a toll free US number for our customers based in the US as a lot of them do not have email addresses or know how to use them. This app helped a lot. OLIVER is absolutely amazing. Everything we ask him to improve the app on our store he does within a very short time and there are always new features added. The pricing of the app is also very reasonable. One of the best APPs for Shopify stores out there!
IRIECOOL

CoolersNKegs

as an online retailer of high end wine cellars, beverage centers,
> and kegerators, I do not expect much phone traffic through my store. As
> such, I found your app and signed up for the basic plan to see how it
> goes. I am a sole proprietor so I forward the call to my cell phone. It
> works perfect for me and the shopify integration help me control the
> switchboard perfectly. So far, I am very happy with it. It is exactly what I need.

Broadwaytrending

this app helps me a lot, I can easily craft a welcome message to caller, choose between receiving calls or forwarding to voice mail.. in general, the app does what it is supposed to do.

boblettucetv

Currently on the free plan having the calls forwarded to my cell phone and works like a charm. Very easy to set up too.

Cutter Golf

What a great service! This app has done EVERYTHING it says it does!!! Use it and have no fear... Love it!!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

This is a very nice app! It's very easy to use and navigate, We recommend it! Great support, very quick and efficient response, Thank you Oliver for your help, we truly appreciate that.

Black Cat Goodies

I run a USA targeted store from outside USA and it looked great to have a US number for customers. At first my country wasn't available to forward to, but Oliver fixed this real quick! Really great app for customer service, easy to set up and great support!
One of my customers also used it to leave a message regarding one of her purchases, and the whole process was simple and easy and made for a great customer experience as well as building trust.
Would highly recommend it.

Saige life

Great app that allows you to choose your number and a plan that fits your budget. Customer service is very good which is rare these days.

Mighty Well

This app helps us out a lot with our Customer Service. We are able to choose our customer service number as well. Great customer support!

Deal Train

Awesome app!! I appreciate the fact that I have my very own 1-800 # to add to my site. But what was even better was the customer service! Oliver is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and was patient with me because I had a few questions. Nothing better than having your questions answered when you get lost!! Overall experience, customer service, and the app is an A++ for me!!

Previous 1