Complete Stock Management
Swivt manages your stock from beginning to end. From placing an order with a supplier, storing that stock, and shipping orders to customers.
Inventory software doesn't have to be slow and dull. Swivt is carefully crafted to be quick, modern, intuitive and easy on the eyes.
Swivt Grows with You.
Swivt is perfect for home businesses with a handful of stock, to warehouses with thousands of products.
About Swivt Inventory
Swivt manages everything in your warehouse from start to finish including sales, purchases, products, stock, and shipments - all in one place.
Never oversell again.
Swivt integrates seamlessly with Shopify to:
- Sync and manage your orders and products.
- Instantly update stock levels on Shopify and other online stores whenever there's a change.
Flexibility is at the core of Swivt. We've removed the bureaucracy from inventory management, so the only time you have to do A, then B, then C is when it's absolutely necessary to make the numbers work behind the scenes.
- Want to receive new stock without a purchase order? Easy. Just create new stock.
- Need to change an order after you've started shipping it? Go for it.
Our vision is to break down the digital barriers in logistics.
Features at a glance
- Instant stock visibility - See what stock you have, what's available to sell and what's on order at a glance.
- Sales stats - Visualize your sales figures over any time period, including revenue, average sale value, sales count and items sold.
- Multi currency - Make Sales and Purchases in different currencies.
- Purchase orders - Create optional purchase orders and see when a supplier has sent you less, more or different products than you ordered.
- Flexible receiving - There's no complicated processes or purchase orders required. Just create new stock one at a time, or in bulk and its immediately saleable.
- Easy stock management - Set the location of a product during receiving or move it around easily later.
- Variable products - Create products with small differences like sizes, colors and materials.
- Split shipments - Ship sales in a single shipment or split them into smaller shipments.
- Pick lists - Print physical pick lists that tell you what stock to pick and where.
- Barcode everything - Scan stock in when receiving, and out when shipping to save time and reduce errors.
Swivt is built with love in Melbourne, Australia by Soko Labs. We're a team of online store owners, logistics experts and software developers that are super-passionate about inventory and warehousing.
We know how difficult it is to start an online retail business and thrive in a competitive environment, and this is why we wanted to build a platform that makes it easy for ecommerce startups to run their warehouses - without all of the accountant jargon.
If you're in Melbourne anytime hit us up - we'd love to grab a coffee!
Pricing 90-day free trial
1 Store Integration
3 Store Integrations
Email and Chat Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.