Swyft

Swyft

by Swyft

Enable affordable same-day delivery

Bather

We offered this service to our customer based on conversations and agreements with this company. After receiving orders for same-day delivery and dispatching a driver, no one came to pick up packages. No one responded to customer service. I had to personally get in a taxi and spend hundreds of dollars driving around the GTA delivering packages myself. The following day they showed up, just be weary of the fine print on *same-day delivery.

Earthtones Naturals

We used Swyft for about two weeks and had a number of issues with their service which mostly had to do with communication and the use of the app. After speaking to the owner of the company, Aadil, he committed to making changes to the app and operations to ensure proper communication and notifications for both merchants and clients. He did everything he could to resolve the issues I experienced as quickly as possible. Once the changes he committed to are made, I would be happy to try using Swyft again.