Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Fabrications Ottawa

Great support! I had problems moving the icon and the support helped me immediately. I am very impressed. Four stars only at this point only because I haven't seen customer interaction yet, but I'm sure it'll be positive!

Honey Bee Stamps

We had a few hiccups to start but only because we had to transfer data from one wish list app over to Swym. However - now that we are set up and everything is running, we are very happy with this app! It's quite easy to get it set up and running, and it seems to be working great!

Outlaw JewelZ

I just downloaded the app but I love the features that it brings to my website for my customers! They are loving it.

SOCO foods Co.,Ltd

お気に入りボタンを無料で追加、カスタマイズが可能です。ボタンを追加すると、お客様が商品を見たり、購入に繋がりやすくなります。
ボタンの変更がすぐに反映されなかったのが気になりましたが、それもカスタマーサポートに相談したらすぐに直して下さいました。

APM Monaco

We had a little issue to integrate and the guys have been massively fast to reply and fix. Really good!

Future Harvest

Had some issues / bugs with installing the app. Support was very helpful and even phoned me to make sure I got it installed correctly. Everything is working smoothly now and we'll see how it goes! Thanks

June 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time installing our application and reaching out to us. Usually, the initial setup wouldn't take much time and the app should get installed automatically once the basic configurations are selected.

We have done a quick review of our app settings on your store and have ensured that the basic functionalities are working as expected now. We have also dropped a note to you with our observations and best practices to ensure the app is completely optimized in your store. We see that you were able to reach out to the support team a while ago and we have responded to your questions over a support ticket as well. In case if you would need any further assistance, please feel free to write back on the same email thread or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and we would be more than happy to help you.

underbush

Nice little app, works great, easy to set up and the customer support is top notch! Pleasant experience so far!

Fabrique François

Super service!! The support team replies very fast with correct solutions. I used the free version in my store and it works properly. The team can help to make the buttons fit better with your lay-out of your store.

Gym & Fitness AUS (Sandbox)

The App is pretty easy to setup, there are some bugs on their end but their support assisted us right and was able to fix the issues in due time.

The Lord Of The Magic

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8