Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Cordano

It's an easy app and the free version covers the basics. I had some issues installing the heart icon on the header and Anshu from the support team helped me very quickly!

Forever Mlle

A+ Customer support! Super quick and efficient. This app is perfect for our online shop, it looks great and is very convenient.

Sassanova Boutique

Great wishlist with a great support team! These app looks great on our website and was customizable to fit our overall brand. The support team was very helpful with adding customizations

Q's Collection

I used this app with the intention of having a basic wish list on my site, but the functionality is so much more than I expected. Does what I need it to and great options for the look/layout. Customer support was amazing!

Museum Shop Pompeii

Ottima app facile da usare e assistenza velocissima, sono molto soddisfatto. La consiglio a tutti funziona
www.museum-shop.it

B. Marie Accessories

I installed this app to allow my customers to favorite items from my shop they wanted to keep an eye on or come back to, since I keep a limited inventory. I also wanted to increase customer conversion. Swym techs quickly assisted me with a display issue I was having during off hours. I am looking forward to upgrading my plan as my business grows. Thank you!

Van Der Hout Jewelry

The best app for wish lists. Love the icon on the upper right. Makes your wishlist easy to access. Customer service is fantastic too!

River Supply Co

Great app. Works great with our website. Support is also really helpful. Highly recommended to everyone.

Sanrio

This is a Good App for implementing wishlist feature on Shopify. Initially, we had some issues with wishlist feature on Quick view. The App support team worked for us and resolved the issues

FRW Apparel

Excellent service and very useful for our customers that want to throw lots of items into their wishlist for outfit planning. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to enhance the shopping experience in their store.