Wishlist Plus , 1.980 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. november 2023

So far I have had one customer use the app, but I will be sending out an email soon reminding everyone that it is available.

Comebeedazzled
27. oktober 2023

Customer service chat was great! I had a hard time navigating the app regarding a Klaviyo integration but that was likely due to my lack of knowledge.

Shepherd's Fashions
9. oktober 2023

Fantastic support team, great app. Just wish it had a little more customization outside of custom CSS. Highly recommend.

Simple Switch
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
13. december 2023

Impressed with the responsive and helpful customer support. They promptly addressed my queries and provided valuable assistance throughout.

Accessorize with Style
Kenya
17. oktober 2023

So far I’m very happy with Wishlist Plus. It integrates very nicely with my site, and the customer service from the Wishlist team is very responsive. Highly recommended!

Todsky’s Magic Shop
4 måneder bruger appen
5. september 2023

The support for this app is great, timely and with exceptional follow up to ensure you are happy. Really looking forward to seeing any developments they may have in the future! Well done team ;0)

Painted Bird Vintage Boutique & The Aviary
New Zealand
19. juli 2023

The support team is AMAZING. The app out of the box was interfering with other UX elements of our theme so we've been coordinating with their developers and ours to solve the issues. They've been willing to jump on calls and even were given a copy of our theme to test against.

I do wish the app allowed more customizations within the backend to tweak appearances and messaging without involving developers, but it's good to know that when we've needed to collaborate they've been receptive and quick to implement our requests.

Badlands
11. april 2023

Good App! Very handy to customize and good support, they'll do small wished customization for you. Unfortunately the wishlist page is only available in english, as I needed it in German but I'm using the free plan at the moment, if you use the paid plan I think you can customize the language as well. Other than that, awesome app!

Lu Dynasty Cosmetics
Tyskland
12 dage bruger appen
13. marts 2023

I had a pleasant experience with the support team, they fixed the Wishlist button on our landing page. Took sometime but it worked out well.

GiftsBite Store
Storbritannien
23. august 2023

Ich hatte zunächst ein paar Probleme mit der Konfiguration und Implementierung der App auf unserer Website, aber der Support hat mich sehr positiv überrascht! Sie haben direkt auf meine Anfrage reagiert und das gewünschte umgesetzt. Ich bin begeistert von diesem Service! :-)

MYLILY