Wishlist Plus , 리뷰 1,980개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2018년 1월 25일

Works a treat, however I'm rating this app 4 out of 5 since the first paid subscription is a little too expensive for what you get considering I filled my quota on the free plan and it was only from activity from 3 customers :/

Would be nice to see a more economical pricing structure for smaller retailers and then increased with growth.

Staff, wow, fantastic, even helped me out with an unrelated website bug, thanks guys.

Buyworthy
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2021년 11월 16일

This app helps building a wishlist in a easy way. Can give problems with very customized themes but the support replies are really fast and helpful

ALOHAS
스페인
2018년 8월 6일

Great looking app. Very efficient customer services and easy to deal with. Colour of the heart icon in the header needed to be changed and the placement on the product page.

Shoeandme
뉴질랜드
2017년 1월 11일

Excellent customer service and a super responsive team! :) We had a few small glitches along the way but nothing they couldn't iron out for us within 12 hours.

Would recommend!

Nordik Living
오스트레일리아
2018년 8월 28일

fast and kind support - very helpful

Maj Joha
스위스
2018년 9월 28일

Great and fast support! Thanks Prateek. We are on the free version and the app works well, if you need translation in a language different from english you will need to upgrade.

thankutom
이탈리아
2017년 9월 8일

The app is very clean, looks great, and is easy to install. Anusha was very patient and helped us customize a great deal of the app. I wish there were more options in the backend to customize the app myself, such as with verbiage and enabling a feature where customers have to sign in to an account in order to see their wishlist and not just as an option on a different tab. It would be great to have their email every time so we could directly email them their wishlist as a reminder.

Projectsocialt
미국
2018년 12월 12일

Added this to my store with the help of support. Customization was complete within a few hours and looks beautiful. So far so good and I'm very happy with it.

Skin Treats Beauty
캐나다
2021년 10월 14일

Great support! I had problems moving the icon and the support helped me immediately. I am very impressed. Four stars only at this point only because I haven't seen customer interaction yet, but I'm sure it'll be positive!

Fabrications Ottawa
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
2022년 8월 31일

After another shopify upgrade the wish list feature stopped working - along with a few other things like our font settings. Contacted swim and the tech helped to figure things out and now it's working.

Strand Tea Company