Wishlist Plus , 리뷰 1,980개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 12월 9일

The Wishlist Plus app is very nice looking, user-friendly and has a lot of great features. It also integrates well into our theme.

We had a few minor issues getting it set up at first but special thanks to Aaryan who made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it, and the Swym Support Team for their assistance, we got everything working nicely.

We LOVE how it looks on our site and it's great that Wishlist Plus App is offered at an affordable price.

We put a link in our footer, a heart in the top right of our website, and a link on our product page.

CRYSTAL PALACE
앱 사용 기간 대략 6년
2023년 12월 21일

Top Notch Service!!! I had a small issue and they were on it immediately. Within minutes, I was ready to go! The app is great and works beautifully. And the support team is amazing if you need anything!

MIO
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
2023년 11월 25일

I haven't had many issues with this app, which is wonderful. When I have though, the help has been really prompt. Making sure the integration to my website is seamless and the aesthetic is the same as my theme. I've been super happy with the support, which I find is rare now days. Great app. Great price (free) and it does what I need it to do. Thank you.

Ocean Peak Designs
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
2023년 11월 17일

Great app for businesses. Some components of customisation were not as straight forward for the regular user, however, in saying that, their tech support has been top notch! They were so helpful and prompt with helping me implement changes during a particularly busy Black Friday sale period.

Noted Co.
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
2024년 1월 19일

Fast replies and very courteous.
The first Japanese translation deviated from our spacing, but it was handled immediately, which was really helpful. A company we can trust.

ATELIER N’S
일본
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2023년 11월 15일

This company's customer support was truly amazing.
It's fast anyway! And you can see that they are carefully reading the customer's questions.
All your questions will be answered thoroughly, so your problem will be resolved quickly and your work will be completed.
I think everyone knows that speed is very important when running a shop.
I was so impressed with their customer support that I decided to upgrade my plan. Because it's very safe.

TC JAPAN
일본
앱 사용 기간 4년 초과
2024년 1월 10일

Dennis from wishlist plus was super helpful with helping me install this correctly to my store and helped emend the code to ensure it was displaying the way i wanted it to. Any questions i had they were able to solve it and help me quite quickly.

HUSSL
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2024년 1월 25일

Has all the needed functionality without slowing down the site, but more impressive than the app is the customer service and technical support they offer. Great job!

Odell Creations
앱 사용 기간 5개월
2023년 12월 4일

Love the design, it fits perfectly with my store. I had some questions about how to change some settings and they were really kind and aswered all of them really quickly.

OnixJoyería
멕시코
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2023년 12월 14일

I've used this app for several months and could not be happier - especially recently. We had a special request for our site that we knew was a big "ask." Kaushik and the team were able to complete the changes in a very reasonable amount of time - even earlier than promised. Highly recommend the app and its Support Team!

SEE