Wishlist Plus , 리뷰 1,980개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 11월 21일

Super quick support! Helped me with my button placement immediately!

Marla Aaron
앱 사용 기간 대략 3년
2024년 1월 16일

I LOVE this app. Functions seamlessly. Affordable. Support is always so quick and helpful! I always recommend this app to businesses of any size. You can customize it, truly, to fit your needs.

Forlanya
앱 사용 기간 5일
2024년 1월 16일

Customer support was phenomenal. I needed assistance in getting the icon to show up correctly on the home page and she was so swift and helpful. Highly recommend!

Hoshi
아일랜드
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2023년 11월 8일

Great functionality, and even better customer service support! They're always helpful when I need something and quick to respond!

Ever Ascending Tribe
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2023년 10월 16일

From the moment I installed the app, I knew I had made the right choice.

First and foremost, the customer service provided by the Wishlist Plus team is truly remarkable. They are quick to respond to any inquiries or concerns I had, which made my experience with the app incredibly smooth. It's evident that they value their customers and are dedicated to ensuring a positive experience.

One of the standout features of Wishlist Plus is undoubtedly its responsiveness. Whenever I encountered an issue or needed assistance, the support team was there to help me promptly. Their knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile to assist customers are truly commendable. It's not often that you come across such a dedicated and efficient customer support team, and it certainly adds to the overall satisfaction of using the app.

I highly recommend Wishlist Plus to anyone looking to enhance their e-commerce store's functionality and provide an excellent experience for their customers. It's a win-win all around!

Jes MaHarry
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2023년 10월 11일

Great app. Great, great customer service. They were super friendly and even helped me fix something that was not their part.

The only downside is the total lack of any good analytics data (it's hard to decide on the pricey upgrade, for a small shop, when you have to struggle to get an idea of whether the app is being used and how much).

The Sex Shed
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
2023년 11월 16일

Great Service. Just messaged them saying I want it in my header and they were easily able to add the code which is over my head so amazing!!

Smoosh
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2023년 11월 7일

Great and fast support response, the app is working very well and the team helped with everythnig we needed to be customized! 100% RECOMMEND this app!

ELTEK Store
루마니아
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2023년 12월 18일

The integration process was extremely easy and the assistance I received when installing the program was fantastic.

The Autism Helper
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2023년 12월 8일

The support team was available and willing to help us with some customizations we needed for our store. We definitely recommend downloading this app. Great Settings dashboard and features.

Spokane Conservation District